Dyer County Vs. CPA

1brutalchoctaw

BOY, 2 YEARS IN A ROW DC GETS LUCKY IN THE 1ST ROUND AT THE BUZZER. NOT SURE IF ANYONE LEFT CAN BEAT THEM EXCEPT MAYBE MITCHELL. ANNOUNCERS SAID MADDOX WAS FURIOUS ABOUT THEM ADDING TIME BACK ON THE CLOCK AT THE END.

He is a competitor, what would you expect. I suspect that if the situation had been reversed, the Dyer Co.'s coach would've been a little animated.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant overall in his organizatiob, not just for this game. This is just a prime example of it.

Please note, I was cheering for Dyer Co. I just hate it when it comes down to refs screwing up.

Two things I'd like defined by referees.

1. Inadvertent whistle. What? You didn't mean to blow it?

2. Intentional fouls in the last 2 minutes of a game. Aren't they all intentional?

3-15-"not this year"

HOW BOUT "EM" CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!./..CLOCK NOT NEAR A FACTOR WITH ZEBRAS CALLS ON DC ALL NIGHT.

"DC PRIDE" "DC PRIDE" "DC PRIDE"

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats D.C.

CPA, you'll be back. Z's a junior, Miller's a junior, Anderson's a junior. I bet the high school AP won't wait until the end of the season to rank CPA in the top 10. Tough break.

Still.............don't ya'll wish this was the championship game?

I say Dyer wins it all which is appropriate since they finished 2nd to Liberty Tech last year.

CPA wins it next year. Book it!

DYER DIDNT FINISH 2ND LAST YEAR THEY LOST IN THE SEMIS

Terop, it was rex Pierce who hit the three as time went out.

Go Choctaws

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

thanks for that...i bet you all this thread will reach 40 before the night is out..congrats west ten

Yea! Choctaw dont start that crap. I guarantee DC fouls more than there opponent 90% of the season... Z killed it he might get that mr basketball. I think he deserves it.

I DIDN'T start it ! See Yankees post right below yours ! But "Z" definitely helped his Mr Basketball cause tonight ! It's IN THE BOOKS HHS ! Get OVER IT !