LA vs. Fulton

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop it! You're breaking my heart! If you can't take the smack, stay off the thread. Move on to the spring sports!

Oh, thats smack talk? I see. I didn't realize people did that 'after' the game... Thanks for telling me that. There for a second I just thought you were some dumb, jealous kid that had probably never played any ball in his or 'her' life. But I guess thats not the case considering your just talking 'smack'..

We will move on Rup 11 but you will still be sitting on the sidelines as a wanna be. LA had a good season...lots to be proud of.

Agree.

Great post.

B-Gum it's people like you that I really admire. Your intentions have and always will be focused on the kids in Overton Co. I am glad to have known you for over 30 some odd years and what you stand for. Thank you for saying what I'm sure many of us in Livingston would have loved to had said in this post.

Great job Coaches Melton and Jones and the players. Hold your heads high men you have nothing to be ashamed of. You guys gave your best and after all it's just a game. Learn from this game and strive to be better on the court as well in life.

What is this One Tree Hill? I want everyone to stand up and give me an Amen! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Who said an old dog couldn't learn new tricks?

Wish I could stay and talk some more with all the "intelligent" Hog-Eyes, but we've got a basketball game to get ready for. Doesn't LA have a baseball game or a tennis match or a soccer match to go to today? If not, maybe you can begin football conditioning or something!

Wish I could stay and talk some more with all the "intelligent" Hog-Eyes, but we've got a basketball game to get ready for. Doesn't LA have a baseball game or a tennis match or a soccer match to go to today? If not, maybe you can begin football conditioning or something!

I'm "intelligent" enough to know that "we've got a basketball game to get ready for" doesn't include you Rup11.lol If you walked out on the floor Fulton would wad you up & dribble you down the court. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If you want another intelligent conversation yell back at us. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As far as the Fulton team....I wish them the best. IMO they will take it all.

Actually East Tennessee won a gold ball last year in AAA. Maryville. Good luck Falcons

I knew some wise guy was going to say that... I knew that about Maryville but I was talking more of a AA Gold Ball its been awhile since its happen.. Put it this way, A Knox County School team hasn't won it since AE did it last.. LOL