Memphis Manassas -VS- Jackson County

Legend

Glad to see the coffee and redbull have kicked in, but there are an awful lot of assumptions in that last post.

I am not going to argue with Legends knowlege of basketball, it is clear that he knows what he is talking about. But I will argue with his knowlege of "chance" and "luck" and most importantly "jinx".

The longer he keeps talking like Manassas has already won this game, the more I like JCs chances. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legend you are something else!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But i must say that was funny right there i don't care who ya are!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Rest well during the JC game my trash talking buddy! Legend i like you man because you just keep it real! I can't knock ya 4 that...But that sleep joke..Im still laughing on that one!

You my boy! but will you kill the Manassas UC talk till thursday. Im tring to get some rest while they play JC. I will need my energy for that UC match-up I will be playing with the team from the stands lol!! zzzz.....zzzzz.....zzzzz...zzzz.......zzz....zzzz....zzz...zz.....zz........z.zz

zzzzz... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

So what the final score gonna be then? Manassas 200 points or what? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm not dissing JC....alot of people would like to see them take Manasas down. My conservative score (because their coach is classy) will be somewhere around:

M- 85

JC- 40?

And I say 40 because I know JC has heart and will play hard and TRY to be the shocker...but reality will set in about the middle of the 1st and then it will be let's hang on. But like I said, their coach is not the type to try to embarass other teams..unlike the one from UC.

Glad to see the coffee and redbull have kicked in, but there are an awful lot of assumptions in that last post.

I am not going to argue with Legends knowlege of basketball, it is clear that he knows what he is talking about. But I will argue with his knowlege of "chance" and "luck" and most importantly "jinx".

The longer he keeps talking like Manassas has already won this game, the more I like JCs chances. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey, Im not a parent, player, coach, or ref. I am Legend. the Manassas players wont take JC light. They dont read this stuff and dont no this board even exist. the coach at Manassas tell there players that no 1 will give them anything. You have to go out and earn it. thats the mind set the players will come in with. the players always feel disrespected and mad even when they win. They wont be happy until they win the state. People who were at the game no that there was not a big celebration after Manassas beat Humboldt. That didnt satisfy Manassas players. If the players were thinking like me that JC would have a chance. Considering all I no Manassas will be ready. JC will be ready. But 1 team will be completely out matched.

I only say what my expertise let me say. I dont have a gut feeling. I have seen JC on Film. I have seen Manassas play 25 times this season.

The difference is JC is competing for a 1A state crown. right?

Manassas would be a contender for the 3A Crown this season if that was there classification.

I gave you this redbull & coffee Free lol!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm not dissing JC....alot of people would like to see them take Manasas down. My conservative score (because their coach is classy) will be somewhere around:

M- 85

JC- 40?

And I say 40 because I know JC has heart and will play hard and TRY to be the shocker...but reality will set in about the middle of the 1st and then it will be let's hang on. But like I said, their coach is not the type to try to embarass other teams..unlike the one from UC.

Well Well Well I see you have taken your UC bashing elsewhere so let us take a look at some of the Manassas numbers. 76-40, 73-12 wow that not embarassing at all, 88-44, 84-46, 99-31 oh another fine effort, 95-40, 87-52, 97-23 and last but certainly not least 102-31. Now that I have said this, unlike the Hater I am not bashing the other coach or the great players that Manassas has, they are obviously a great team and deserve all the credit in the world. A lot of times as have been the case for UC and Manassas this year the teams were just not very good, its not the kids fault, the coaches fault or the fan's fault, it is just the way it is in some years. Who knows next year might be your year, you never know!!!!

And as far as my commentary and style their are plenty of other radio stations on your display so surf on jr. We are the most unbiased broadcast team you will ever listen too, PERIOD.

By the way good luck JC and Manassas

Hey, Im not a parent, player, coach, or ref. I am Legend. the Manassas players wont take JC light. They dont read this stuff and dont no this board even exist. the coach at Manassas tell there players that no 1 will give them anything. You have to go out and earn it. thats the mind set the players will come in with. the players always feel disrespected and mad even when they win. They wont be happy until they win the state. People who were at the game no that there was not a big celebration after Manassas beat Humboldt. That didnt satisfy Manassas players. If the players were thinking like me that JC would have a chance. Considering all I no Manassas will be ready. JC will be ready. But 1 team will be completely out matched.

I only say what my expertise let me say. I dont have a gut feeling. I have seen JC on Film. I have seen Manassas play 25 times this season.

The difference is JC is competing for a 1A state crown. right?

Manassas would be a contender for the 3A Crown this season if that was there classification.

I gave you this redbull & coffee Free lol!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thanks for the redbull & coffee Legend. There certainly is not much free in this world anymore, so that is much appreciated.

Im very certain that Manassas will not take JC lightly. I would be extremely disappointed in them if they did. I think both teams will come out ready to play, and the first quarter will be very interesting. Here is what I think it takes for JC to win:

1) Officials call EVERY SINGLE TOUCH FOUL POSSIBLE against Manassas.

2) Officials let JC get a bit more physical than Manassas.

3) JC Shoots the lights out from 3 pt range. (going to need to incredible screens)

4) Manassas comes out cold, and gets behind early.

ALL of that, and JC keeps in this game. I have seen stranger things happen, but not very often.

Things that will help, but I never count on:

1) LOTS OF GOOD LUCK

2) JINX of coacht posters

3) Bad Karma because Legend is napping.

Im going to try to be there. I am an Upperman guy, but I want to support my good friends from JC, and I want to see if Legend2 possibly exists somewhere on the Manassas team. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

M- 85

JC- 40?

Just to set the record straight, I went to several UC games and they never ran the score up. Most games the Freshman played the majority of the second half.

Your quote not dissing JC and then saying they are going to beat them by 45 and that isn't running up the score. You and Legend ought to be comedians because of the some the things you have posted are hilarious!!!

You my boy! but will you kill the Manassas UC talk till thursday. Im tring to get some rest while they play JC. I will need my energy for that UC match-up I will be playing with the team from the stands lol!! zzzz.....zzzzz.....zzzzz...zzzz.......zzz....zzzz....zzz...zz.....zz........z.zz

zzzzz... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Yeah Legend ill kill the UC and Manassas talk but i will be in Boro all week and wont be back til sat night win lose or draw..So go Manassas and go Union City...Let the kids settle this on the court..Im hoping for a UC and Manassas finals..Hopefully the boro will get a show. Good luck to everyone.

Humbolt wasn't scared at all..Manassas was better..that simple. Manassas would beat Humbolt 10 out of 10. This ain't rocket science. I think Manassas was up 12 at the half....double that after the 4th and it's a 24 point win...Manassa was up by 30+ according to legend in the 3rd...and won by 17. The reason all the UC people were so of the mark is simply because they never saw Manassas play. Anybody that actually saw Manassas would have know Humbolt was simply not in the same league as Manassas.

Ive saw Manassas play and i messed up and based it on a bad game with JCS..You just come to boro and watch the show yankee..UC aint Humboldt..Not even close.

Well, the blow out or the close fight is getting closer by the minute. I'm proud of JC win or loose. ITs been an incredable year for this team. I hope I see some dunkin from my favorite player /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good luck guys. Shoot the lights out of the 'boro.

Ive saw Manassas play and i messed up and based it on a bad game with JCS..You just come to boro and watch the show yankee..UC aint Humboldt..Not even close.

Manassas ain't Humbolt either....Legend is right like it or not...If Manassas were AAA they colud still win the whole thing. Manassas will show up and paly to win just like UC....We are all about to find out....providing they both keep winning /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />