Memphis Manassas -VS- Jackson County

Legend

Manassas won fair and square and i hope they end up winning it all. But like i said before its not hard to have a great team when you live in Memphis and get 6, COUNT THEM 6 TRANSFERS from other schools!!! ggod luck to TEAM MEMPHIS! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You have demanded this comment to be made...A JC basketball fan talking about transfers is kind of an oxy-MORON isn't it.ll /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you singling out one player or referring to all? I think it might have been that they were nervous. There were a lot of shots taken by all players that didn't go on. I for one am proud of them for making it this far.

Ok well the boys did put up a lot of shots but we took twenty something threes. Half of them were taken by one player.Who knew he wasnt shooting well but kept shooting. The other boys were atleast knocking down some of their shots. There are other ways to contribute rather than shooting that extra pass to open up a player instead of shooting may have helped.

Sorry had a block. Memphis State is how I remembered the school. Back in the day. Memphis ST. played UCLA and Bill Walton. I think the school has been renamed since then.......... the University of Memphis ?? Do any of those players have the skills or academics to play for coach Callipari ??

Oh got you...Reginald Buckner will be on the Memphis radar. He is that good

Ok well the boys did put up a lot of shots but we took twenty something threes. Half of them were taken by one player.Who knew he wasnt shooting well but kept shooting. The other boys were atleast knocking down some of their shots. There are other ways to contribute rather than shooting that extra pass to open up a player instead of shooting may have helped.

So you think we should just stop shooting if we are missing shots! That particiular play that you keep referring to is leading the team in 3 point shots. I see why you don't play ball.

So you think we should just stop shooting if we are missing shots! That particiular play that you keep referring to is leading the team in 3 point shots. I see why you don't play ball.

Well he may be leading the team in 3 pt shots taken and made cuz he prob has taken more than everyone else and doubled it. You just have to know yourself as a player if your not even drawing rim on it then pass it. The other boys are more than capable of making those shots. If you are this players mom then i am sorry but after five air balls he should of became the assist person not the shooter.

Well he may be leading the team in 3 pt shots taken and made cuz he prob has taken more than everyone else and doubled it. You just have to know yourself as a player if your not even drawing rim on it then pass it. The other boys are more than capable of making those shots. If you are this players mom then i am sorry but after five air balls he should of became the assist person now the shooter.

I didn't say Iwas his mom. I am just a JC fan and have been for years. I just think you have singled one player out and that is not right. This happened to be one game when his shots didn't fall. But if you watched other games during the season there were shots taken by other players that didn't fall. They are all good guys and have played hard to get to where they did and I just hate to hear remarks made about any of them from someone like you who thinks they know so much about the game. Try and play it and then post on here. These players were not even supposed to get out of the region but they defied all odds and won the region and then on to win the sectionals. You are not much of a fan and every player's mother should be on your back.

Well he may be leading the team in 3 pt shots taken and made cuz he prob has taken more than everyone else and doubled it. You just have to know yourself as a player if your not even drawing rim on it then pass it. The other boys are more than capable of making those shots. If you are this players mom then i am sorry but after five air balls he should of became the assist person not the shooter.

Maybe he can be that next year...LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Lets drop this conversation ok? Our boys won as a team and lost as a team. This group of young men has done what no other team in 30 years could do at Jackson County. We might not have been the biggest or fastest but they truly personified what the word "team" means. All of them were unselfish throughout the year and all of them gave it their all every game. I know who you are talking about and let me say this for the record, i would take 10 just like him every year and i told him to keep his head up because he could play for me ANY DAY! I love all these young men and it bothers me when there are people in the stands that critique the players and their games. Please just be a fan and keep giving these young men the support that all the fans have throughout this year. We all really appreciate it so much!

Lets drop this conversation ok? Our boys won as a team and lost as a team. This group of young men has done what no other team in 30 years could do at Jackson County. We might not have been the biggest or fastest but they truly personified what the word "team" means. All of them were unselfish throughout the year and all of them gave it their all every game. I know who you are talking about and let me say this for the record, i would take 10 just like him every year and i told him to keep his head up because he could play for me ANY DAY! I love all these young men and it bothers me when there are people in the stands that critique the players and their games. Please just be a fan and keep giving these young men the support that all the fans have throughout this year. We all really appreciate it so much!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> AMEN!! I haven't congradulated you guys yet, but I want to tell you two coaches you have done an outstanding job with the boy's. You have everything to be proud of and I am proud of the boy's for acomplishing the things they have. Great group of nice young men..I wish the Sr's the best in whatever they choose in life and may it be rewarding to them as there ball playing has been to this loyal JC fan...by the way fanatic tell loftis I think I can take him lol he will know what you mean /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> My hat's off to you look forward to it next year.......

You have demanded this comment to be made...A JC basketball fan talking about transfers is kind of an oxy-MORON isn't it.ll /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good one Dragon,they asked for that . /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good one Dragon,they asked for that . /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Watch your mouth old man this is the boys you're talking about. I don't care what problems you have with the girls program but you leave us out of it. The boys on this team have all lived here since the day they were born and you know it. So you leave the boys of JC off your list of programs to make fun of and all will be ok! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />