wilson central

hoopfan91

ok everyone has the right to form their own view on things. For example how people say wc recruits. People should keep their mouths shut about things they know nothing about. Most of the people who say that are saying they recruit are saying it based on jealousy and ignorance. "unless you want people to know your stupid than its best to keep your mouth shut"

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok everyone has the right to form their own view on things. For example how people say wc recruits. People should keep their mouths shut about things they know nothing about. Most of the people who say that are saying they recruit are saying it based on jealousy and ignorance. "unless you want people to know your stupid than its best to keep your mouth shut"

The quote is actually:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt".

Lincoln, Abraham

You need to take your own advice, kid

As the elder statesmen for Wilson Central here on CoachT i feel that i need to comment. First off this subject should not have even been started. Hoopfan your just opening yourself up for a fight. Also on the comment about the girls coming to Wilson Central. All of the girls chose to come to wilson central and stayed well within the rules when they came to Wilson Central. If rules had been broken then the girls or the team would have had to face the consequences. Wilson Central has done everything by the book and thats what the record says, but please Hoopfan either close this topic or just think twice before starting another subject we won the Championship if that upsets some people fine but all of us Wilson Central fans just need to sit back and enjoy it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I understand the frustration of those who actually live in a zoned area. Where I am from you have to live within the lines of the county in order to play for that county. It is VERY frustrating to watch all of the neighbor counties take advantage of the "open enrollment" that they all seem to have and create power teams. I am not going to name any counties because everybody knows who they are--most of our power teams that made the final 8 in A, AA, and AAA. A classic example is Maryville in football. If you are willing to drive 5 hours to school every day your kid can play for Maryville. So, I know that some of you are going to say "move" but it is not as simple as that. Most people can't afford to pick up their life and move to another zone just so their kid can play basketball.

Do I think open enrollment is fair? No, I don't and I do think that the TSSAA should step in and regulate it for TN since we obviously can't regulate it ourselves.