Union City vs Moore County

Icy

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UC will win this game....Is that better for you... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

As a matter of fact...it is!!!!(lol) I think this will be a interesting game. Both teams have a large amount of seniors that have played together for awhile. UC may win but there is something special about this Moore County team. There only loss in single A was to Culleoka in a rivalry game that Cully shot well in. I think you will be impressed with Tyler Jean. He is a player!

Good luck to all.

As a matter of fact...it is!!!!(lol) I think this will be a interesting game. Both teams have a large amount of seniors that have played together for awhile. UC may win but there is something special about this Moore County team. There only loss in single A was to Culleoka in a rivalry game that Cully shot well in. I think you will be impressed with Tyler Jean. He is a player!

Good luck to all.

If you're not busy, some of the coacht posters will be meeting at the Strike and Spare bowling lanes at 4pm on Thursday for a meet and greet and you're welcome to come out. We are trying to put some faces with some names on this forum.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If you're not busy, some of the coacht posters will be meeting at the Strike and Spare bowling lanes at 4pm on Thursday for a meet and greet and you're welcome to come out. We are trying to put some faces with some names on this forum.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks for the invite, but I will be at work. I grew up a few miles from that place!!! I didn't know it was still there!!!