Mitchell vs Fulton

yankees8589

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Lipscomb dad and we're pulling for Mitchell. With DL playing both schools on the way to the football AAA Championship, we saw both on the football field. Both schools have a number of very good athletes, but Mitchell probably has more than any school it's size in Tennessee. Ken Torry is simply an amazing athlete. I would put him and Sonny Gray from Smyrna as the top 2 HS athletes in Tennessee this year.

Good luck Mitchell. Go all the way!

SND

I take Mitchell by 25+ if the fouls are even...If not I take Mitchell 15 to 25. Mismatch.....Mitchell didn't even break a sweat tonight. I could be wrong but I see Mitchell taking Fulton to the wooodshed...That's my opinon...If i'm wrong I'm wrong...But that's the way I see it.

I knew Mitchell would handle Howard. They were not as good as everybody says they were. Fulton crashes the boards hard and plays good defense. They also take care of the ball for the most part.

Im taking Fulton by 7.

I take Mitchell by 25+ if the fouls are even...If not I take Mitchell 15 to 25. Mismatch.....Mitchell didn't even break a sweat tonight. I could be wrong but I see Mitchell taking Fulton to the wooodshed...That's my opinon...If i'm wrong I'm wrong...But that's the way I see it.

Well, I don't keep up with basketball that much, but I did see Fulton beat AE by 25+ points in the Region tournament. If I'm not mistaken, Mitchell just beat AE by 2. Going on that, I don't see Mitchell taking the Falcons "to the woodshed" as you put it, and that's IF Mitchell wins. I think this is the year Jody finally gets the gold ball.

Even though I have no affiliations with either, I'm pulling for Mitchell (NO prediction). But if Ken Torry comes even close to his game yesterday............. Minor rebounds won't be more than cathin' it out of the net ! Should be a SUPER match up ! U T ....... SEC ...................... D.C ............... WEST TENNESSEE ! Allegiance ! Sorry Fulton ! Makes us look good if you win, BUT I'm a WEST TENNESSEE FAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I don't keep up with basketball that much, but I did see Fulton beat AE by 25+ points in the Region tournament. If I'm not mistaken, Mitchell just beat AE by 2. Going on that, I don't see Mitchell taking the Falcons "to the woodshed" as you put it, and that's IF Mitchell wins. I think this is the year Jody finally gets the gold ball.

Fulton had a good night that night against AE. I wouldn't base your prediction on that because that will never happen again. But I'm not here to rain on Fulton's parade. I'm here to show my respect to a team in my eyes, will bring it back to East Tennessee... I'm not at all a Fulton fan however, I've coached a few of Fulton players so I'm going to show them my love so I'm pulling for the Falcons in an upset....

Like someone predicted earlier, Jody finally gets the GOLD BALL....

Do it for KW- GO FALCONS!!!