Golden Circle AllStar Game

yankees8589

Yeah I think I saw where it was suppose to be yesterday... But I don't know I've been searching around to try to find it not working though /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

well i would love to know so i can start making plans to go and watch these kids come together one last time. the girls and boys games should both be extremely exciting, as well as the dunk and 3 contest. just wish we could get a roster or two to see just how much excitement we can expect.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i would love to know so i can start making plans to go and watch these kids come together one last time. the girls and boys games should both be extremely exciting, as well as the dunk and 3 contest. just wish we could get a roster or two to see just how much excitement we can expect.

I will check again tomorrow with the jackson sun to see if I can get something firm. I can also talk to the Jackson SS coach.

ready4boro, thanks for the compliment. I may be wrong on some of the stuff that I say but for the most part I believe I'm right about most things I say. People may not like what I say and say I jump "bandwagons" or whatever but I pretty much say what I have to say.

yankees, I did say Victor McLin was the best player in 13AA. NO WAY did I say he was the best in West TN. However, after I saw Gibson Co. shut him completely down at Gibson Co. I changed my opinion on him being the best in 13AA. I believe Victor McLin had the best body frame for a Major D-1 3 man in 13AA. Am I right on that? I never said I was the authority figure for West TN on sports. I like compliments like ready4boro gave me but I just speak my mind. I've already stated in other threads that you seem to know you basketball as well. Kudos to you for that!

ready4boro, thanks for the compliment. I may be wrong on some of the stuff that I say but for the most part I believe I'm right about most things I say. People may not like what I say and say I jump "bandwagons" or whatever but I pretty much say what I have to say.

yankees, I did say Victor McLin was the best player in 13AA. NO WAY did I say he was the best in West TN. However, after I saw Gibson Co. shut him completely down at Gibson Co. I changed my opinion on him being the best in 13AA. I believe Victor McLin had the best body frame for a Major D-1 3 man in 13AA. Am I right on that? I never said I was the authority figure for West TN on sports. I like compliments like ready4boro gave me but I just speak my mind. I've already stated in other threads that you seem to know you basketball as well. Kudos to you for that!

McLin was not even close to being the best player in 13AA....whats body frame got to do what anything, that means nothing without the talent...I guess your right if you say so but I don't get it! Lot of big tall kids now and in the past that didn't have major D1 talent or NAIA for that matter and most could jump and dunk just like Mclin. I'm serious I don't get that statment, it makes no sense to me....it's all about TALENT!!!!! I don't know what you saw in Mclin to be honest...that was not a hard one to figure out...all anyone has to do is see him play. DC's entire starting lineup is better than Mclin, the kid from OC is probably better, don't know the kids name but I saw a guy from Martin Westview that was better to.I heard the same thing about Epperson from Humboldt and that was just as bad... I stated Epperson is a good highschool player and thats it. I don't even think Epperson could play NAIA but alot of people really touted him as something he is not ( as a basketball player ). I also like compliments to and I also speak my mind. What gets me about these threads is that so many people have an axe to grind but will not admit it. Lot of HOMERS on here. Lot of outrageous statements (not talking about you) to and when some are challenged and proven wrong they dissapear for a few days and then reappear...they give it just enough time for the thread to get old where nobody post on them anymore and then jump right back in on a new one with all this mumbo jumbo all knowing basketball stuff and go right on until somebody challenges them again...then the cycle repeats itself again...Alot of times I never post on things until I see this happen and I just simply say ..hold on a minute "thats misleading and here is why I think its misleading" just so everybody can see and not be hoodwinked.Alot of folks put stock in what people post on here...I for one do not (with the exception of a few people) I have been able to tell who knows and who dosen't know their stuff!!!!! I think you know your stuff and so does adamsmom.....she knows more than most on here and she dosen't have a problem speaking here mind just as we do...I'm and honest guy just like you and this is what I think..You have a very bad dislike for DC for your own reasons. I know your going to deny this but I would encourage you to put that aside becuase it can get in the way of your judgement!!! Legend is another one that got hammered all season...was like him against the world...I was able to read between all the trash talk and came away with a strong beleif that Legend is one of the most knowledgeable people on here about basketball...so is PandG....I've always been careful what I post about players and teams because I don't want to look foolish..having said that I have posted over 600 times so I'm sure somebody could find somethig if they looked hard enough....But i wasn't born yesterday and I have been around the block more times than I can count....It's hard to get one by on me or to fool me....Like I said your a good guy and you don't post junk but I would be carefull about carrying somebody elses water for them...force them to do it for themselves. PEACE!!!!!!

Big body frame means POTENTIAL! Look at Phillip Jurick from East Ridge... He is 6'8 and some people claim he is very OVER-RATED because he is going to Tennessee and they don't think he's capable. Do you know why he is going to Tennessee? Because of his body frame and POTENTIAL.

I did just say in my previous post that my opinion did change after Victor got shut down against Gibson Co. did I not? Just wanted to clear that up as well. I have my reasons for not caring much for Dyer Co. as does ALOT of other people. I know I speak for quite a few people when it comes down to it not only on coacht but also outside of coacht. I know your going to say everyone hates a winner. That's not my reason as you have already stated I have other personal reasons.

I really do not care to make this a political campaign on who knows more about basketball etc.. This is what the website is for is to debate and give information on what you know. People do like speaking their mind on here but they don't like receiving the truth. I know sometimes when people say some things it get's to me and if people say this stuff don't get to them then their lying. It's fun but if you know what your talking about you'll do just fine fighting your arguments on here, am I correct? I gave you your props for your knowledge and you gave me mine. There are alot more knowledgable people on here and also out in the world of sports. It's a hobby for some and life for others.

Big body frame means POTENTIAL! Look at Phillip Jurick from East Ridge... He is 6'8 and some people claim he is very OVER-RATED because he is going to Tennessee and they don't think he's capable. Do you know why he is going to Tennessee? Because of his body frame and POTENTIAL.

I did just say in my previous post that my opinion did change after Victor got shut down against Gibson Co. did I not? Just wanted to clear that up as well. I have my reasons for not caring much for Dyer Co. as does ALOT of other people. I know I speak for quite a few people when it comes down to it not only on coacht but also outside of coacht. I know your going to say everyone hates a winner. That's not my reason as you have already stated I have other personal reasons.

I really do not care to make this a political campaign on who knows more about basketball etc.. This is what the website is for is to debate and give information on what you know. People do like speaking their mind on here but they don't like receiving the truth. I know sometimes when people say some things it get's to me and if people say this stuff don't get to them then their lying. It's fun but if you know what your talking about you'll do just fine fighting your arguments on here, am I correct? I gave you your props for your knowledge and you gave me mine. There are alot more knowledgable people on here and also out in the world of sports. It's a hobby for some and life for others.

You are reading way to much into what I said to readyforburro.....maybe i should have said it different. This is not a political campaign at all...Chill out!!!! Yes I know all about Phillip Jurrik and I also know about potential..here is why Jurrick is going to UT..he is one on the top 100 players in the country and he played AAU ball against top competetion and held his own against great players....you even said last week you don't even follow AAU ball but you were going to start this year. I can guarantee if you follow AAU this summer you will have a new perspective on players. And you are right some of this stuff can get to people..I even admit it has gotten to me a time or to. but not very often..If you knew my life story you would know this board is childs play and I'm sure it is for others as well. If you are implying I don't like receving the truth you are sadly mistaken....I hope that comment wasn't intended for me. I'm a 42 year old man and having somebody 20+ years younger than me to imply that would be an insult to me.That could be the very reason sometimes I seem a little rough aroud the edges ..I just don't have time for nonsense and have no problen pointing it out when I see it.Those that know me well will tell you that I have no problem concedeing a point or apologizing when I am wrong or have crossed the line. It's going to take you 20+ years to catch up to where i am now and thats only if I stop watching and following basketball. This has gone as far I i'm going to take it!!! Yes it's a hobby for some and life for others...funny thing is that the ones that make it a life are ignored if their views (scouts, recruiter, and coaches) don't support the argument some make on here although they get paid to actually do this stuff in real life. Ive been a total basketball junkie since I watched Jack "Goose" Givens and Kyle Macey at Kentucky. That was over 30 years ago....while I didn't have the talent to play in college I did play in highschool.I don't know you but from talking to you on here I like you and think your OK and hope to meet you at Liberty for the allstar classic...So i'm goig to stop right here !!!! This has gone as far I i'm going to take it!!!

This is all so touching...brought a tear to my eye /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I'M JUST KIDDING /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> GC we will have to meet up at Liberty...I'd be happy to meet you too. Geez, I mean I met nebuntyn....ya know he dissed on DC...got along with him fine!!!! Met some D'burg posters ...got along with them. I so do not lose sleep over this board.

This is all so touching...brought a tear to my eye /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I'M JUST KIDDING /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> GC we will have to meet up at Liberty...I'd be happy to meet you too. Geez, I mean I met nebuntyn....ya know he dissed on DC...got along with him fine!!!! Met some D'burg posters ...got along with them. I so do not lose sleep over this board.

good point...I don't either.....but I have to be honest I lost sleep when UT beat my TIGERS!!!! thats insane but true /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> GO TIGERS!!!!!!