Job open in District 8-A

Eddie

Bust up the clicks at GHS? That would be almost as hard as gettin into the Skull and Bones Society at Yale. LOL!!

I love this one but trust me it would be harder.... With the top stepping down and the several upper classmen in trouble for the downtown issue how many more changes will we see? Does anyone know if Coach Clemmons is interested or any of the other coaches that have been there day in and day out for our boys? I know this is my first post but I hadn??™t heard about the any of the other coaches. Also how many boys have they lost I heard alot of the seniors and several juniors all starters? Do they have any starters returning? I'm just a mom so don't be to hard on me. LOL!!!!!

Maybe we will get lucky and our new football coach will step in like Coach Sanders and have a great first season. We have had trials before but the Tigers always seem to pull thru, I am going to stay positive.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about this? Medley moves up to principal, Kelly comes back to be head coach and Moose returns to run the defense. It sounds good to me, but JK and Moose would have to take pretty hefty pay cuts to leave Sumner and Rutherford to take jobs in Smith County.

This sounds good, but I think its too good to be true. Jackie and Moose would have to take paycuts, as would Goolsby, for that matter, if he came from Wilson County. Whoever it is will have their work cut out for them the first one or two years.

Also, can someone fill me in on Moose, I don't know much about him.

I love this one but trust me it would be harder.... With the top stepping down and the several upper classmen in trouble for the downtown issue how many more changes will we see? Does anyone know if Coach Clemmons is interested or any of the other coaches that have been there day in and day out for our boys? I know this is my first post but I hadn??™t heard about the any of the other coaches. Also how many boys have they lost I heard alot of the seniors and several juniors all starters? Do they have any starters returning? I'm just a mom so don't be to hard on me. LOL!!!!!

Maybe we will get lucky and our new football coach will step in like Coach Sanders and have a great first season. We have had trials before but the Tigers always seem to pull thru, I am going to stay positive.

Firstly, none of the coaches currently on staff want it. I thought Medley or Clemons might would, but think of what the expectations would be on them, especially Medley.

Also as far as starters returning. Chase Malone will move from WR to QB, J.D. Butler on the line, and Morgan( who was supposed to start at center last year, but was hurt so Butler started.) C.J. Vaden will also be able to play this year. So That's four that I can think of that would've started last year that return on offense, but due to injuries, it's only two that actually played. The only other one that I can think of is Brady Hearn at linebacker, and I look for him to maybe get some offensive snaps this year.

We're going to be young this year, but we'll be alright.

Firstly, none of the coaches currently on staff want it. I thought Medley or Clemons might would, but think of what the expectations would be on them, especially Medley.

Also as far as starters returning. Chase Malone will move from WR to QB, J.D. Butler on the line, and Morgan( who was supposed to start at center last year, but was hurt so Butler started.) C.J. Vaden will also be able to play this year. So That's four that I can think of that would've started last year that return on offense, but due to injuries, it's only two that actually played. The only other one that I can think of is Brady Hearn at linebacker, and I look for him to maybe get some offensive snaps this year.

We're going to be young this year, but we'll be alright.

Thanks Croz... Is Young not returning? With the above that only gives us four to five seniors returning they will really need to step up and be strong leaders but they won't have a problem with that. I think you are right they might be young but they will be alright.

Thanks Croz... Is Young not returning? With the above that only gives us four to five seniors returning they will really need to step up and be strong leaders but they won't have a problem with that. I think you are right they might be young but they will be alright.

The last I heard Young wasn't returning, but that could change.

Guest Termite

Any idea who is in the running for that? Will they have a coach by spring practice?

Ronnie Scudders is the name that keeps coming up around the BB parks, as far as a local for the job. May be an import.

Hey Mr. C

rumor has it that medley or scudder will be prin.,of the h.s.and coach d.,is going to be prin.,at the elem..also they say that Moose(MARSHALL) has the coaching job.This is what is going around here.

have a great day.

Hey Mrs. M

Sorry, I have no recollection of whom Moose(Marshall) is. Remember I moved to Gordonsville in my Soph. years oI don't know a lot of old names. Care to fill me in on who he is? I figured Medley of Coach D. would take over as principal.

Keep us informed...