Job open in District 8-A

Eddie

Hey Mrs. M

Sorry, I have no recollection of whom Moose(Marshall) is. Remember I moved to Gordonsville in my Soph. years oI don't know a lot of old names. Care to fill me in on who he is? I figured Medley of Coach D. would take over as principal.

Keep us informed...

I heard today that Medley is going to be principal of the h.s. and Marshall is going to be head coach. Any truth to it, who knows. I have a fairly reliable source so it may be close to true.

Can someone give me some info on Marshall? I can't place him.

Does anyone know anything about Maynard resigning at Carthage? Rumor is that the state will no longer allow one person to be head coach and principal. He was told to pick one or the other and he resigned from both.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard that same story about Coach Maynord but they will keep that hush hush

till they work it out for him I"M Sure!!!!

Moose coached with Medley at Lebanon High School and he is from Gordonville.

Well another home grown boy again.It seems like they can't get away from the local boys to coach,if this is true.Rumor had it,that a Riverdale coach also was interested in the job to,but I guess that they want someone from GHS alumi.I just hope that Coach Marshall(Moose) has improved in coaching since he was under Medley in Lebanon.Good luck to the boys next year.

I also heard the same thing about Maynord.I agree with ya,that it will be hush hush across the river.

Guest Termite

I heard today that Medley is going to be principal of the h.s. and Marshall is going to be head coach. Any truth to it, who knows. I have a fairly reliable source so it may be close to true.

Can someone give me some info on Marshall? I can't place him.

Does anyone know anything about Maynard resigning at Carthage? Rumor is that the state will no longer allow one person to be head coach and principal. He was told to pick one or the other and he resigned from both.

Yelp, he resigned from both......he's now Mayor and we're working on making him County Exective for North of I-40.

One would think that the Big Blue faithful would be concerned with their own troubles.Start a new rumor....That one's been around a while.

Yelp, he resigned from both......he's now Mayor and we're working on making him County Exective for North of I-40.

One would think that the Big Blue faithful would be concerned with their own troubles.Start a new rumor....That one's been around a while.

Well someone needs to talk to the faculty and coaches at Carthage High School

cause the RUMOR was told to me from a faculty member at OWL high.......????

Course like I said they will talk it all out and get it fixed and deny it ever happened

till the end of time.

Guest Termite

Well someone needs to talk to the faculty and coaches at Carthage High School

cause the RUMOR was told to me from a faculty member at OWL high.......????

Course like I said they will talk it all out and get it fixed and deny it ever happened

till the end of time.

Hey Supperfish.... can you help me????...I couldn't find a Carthage High School. Found a high school in CARTHAGE.....SMITH CO. HIGH

I would think that if 1 can not be the principle and coach...WHO would you TALK it out WITH....AND if 1 can not be the princuple and coach....DENY it ever happened to WHO and WHY??????

Hey Supperfish.... can you help me????...I couldn't find a Carthage High School. Found a high school in CARTHAGE.....SMITH CO. HIGH

I would think that if 1 can not be the principle and coach...WHO would you TALK it out WITH....AND if 1 can not be the princuple and coach....DENY it ever happened to WHO and WHY??????

No.....I am pretty sure I can't help you First you can't find Carthage High School (guess

that hit a nerve!) and second you seem to be defending something that NEVER happened????

Guest Termite

No.....I am pretty sure I can't help you First you can't find Carthage High School (guess

that hit a nerve!) and second you seem to be defending something that NEVER happened????

Defend it????

u]YOU[/u] said the rumor was.........YOU said talk it out....YOU said deny IT ever happen till the end of time...

All I'm asking is talk what out and with who????

I'm just trying to understand your statements.....It appears that you have some issue with Smith Co. High or Jimmy Maynord...

"Heard the same story and ...keep it hush hush"

"talk it out, get it fixed and deny it happened"......your statements.

This thread is about job openings in 8-A....if I don't know anything eles I know Smith Co. is not in 8-A nor does Maynord coach in 8-A.

Don't you think its odd that some people refer to SMITH CO. HIGH as CARTHAGE HIGH....but nobody,nobody ever calls SMITH CO.HIGH GORDONSVILLE or GORDONSVILLE SMITH CO. HIGH /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Defend it????

u]YOU[/u] said the rumor was.........YOU said talk it out....YOU said deny IT ever happen till the end of time...

I'm just trying to understand your statements.....It appears that you have some issue with Smith Co. High or Jimmy Maynord...

This thread is about job openings in 8-A....if I don't know anything eles I know Smith Co. is not in 8-A nor does Maynord coach in 8-A.

Don't you think its odd that some people refer to SMITH CO. HIGH as CARTHAGE HIGH....but nobody,nobody ever calls SMITH CO.HIGH GORDONSVILLE or GORDONSVILLE SMITH CO. HIGH /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We call it Carthage HS because it's the high school in Carthage. You should be proud of your town. Carthage HS was renamed to the current name a few yrs. ago by a school board that obviously was biased toward the north side of the river. I've always wondered why Cookeville wasn't called Putnam Co. HS or Gallatin was called Sumner Co. HS?? Must have something to do with respect and/or lack thereof.

It has been confirmed 100% that Moose Marshall is the new head coach of GHS and Mark Medley is the principal.

GOOD LUCK MOOSE!!

Defend it????

Rumor was: The superintendent telling Coach Maynord he had to choose too be the

principal or head coach - and Coach telling him he didn't want either and he quit.....

This would be the same story that another poster refered to and I agreed I had heard

the same story.

I have no issues with Jimmy Maynord or Carthage HS

You are correct about one thing this thread is about 8A and since you are obviously

ALL KNOWING about Carthage YOU too are on the wrong thread.....

Time will tell about those rumors.....

Unless YOU have some facts you want to bestow upon your listening audience????