Sonny Gray

BarnBurner09

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Smyrna last week had a strangehold on the district...and now things have finally come to a dramatic spiral downward. This season so full of promise has completely unraveled. I really do feel bad...I didn't want what happened between me and the players to have this effect. I never thought that this would happen and now it's going to take nothing short of a miracle to get them to State, much less win it. Those guys are pretty good players and it really does stink when your best shot has just been prematurely discharged. Sonny's got a lot of promise...he's the only one around here (besides David Price) that has a legit shot of being the Majors one day. I don't want his dream to die because I hope to be there when and if he throws his first ML pitch. I hope it's nothing serious and I really do feel bad...this season should have never been this bad of a trainwreck for Smyrna.

Yeah Smyrna last week had a strangehold on the district...and now things have finally come to a dramatic spiral downward. This season so full of promise has completely unraveled. I really do feel bad...I didn't want what happened between me and the players to have this effect. I never thought that this would happen and now it's going to take nothing short of a miracle to get them to State, much less win it. Those guys are pretty good players and it really does stink when your best shot has just been prematurely discharged. Sonny's got a lot of promise...he's the only one around here (besides David Price) that has a legit shot of being the Majors one day. I don't want his dream to die because I hope to be there when and if he throws his first ML pitch. I hope it's nothing serious and I really do feel bad...this season should have never been this bad of a trainwreck for Smyrna.

good grief /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> grow up

So you lost your best player. You sound like you're throwing in the towel. Almost anyone can manage a team when you have great talent. Now is the time to find out what kind of Coach/Teacher you are. I'm sure you have some guys that can step up.

Don't give up. Step Up. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hope Sonny Gray heals up soon.

look you have an injured player he is going to be ok he will play in college and have a good career and his potential for MLB is still there an injury isnt the end so relax it is not the end of the season someone has to step up and fill his shoes there are 9 players on the feild not 1

Amen. You probably have Vandy and the pros breathing a sigh of relief as it gives that magic arm of his a nice little rest. R-man is right - If you're basing your season on one kid, then you didn't have too much of a team to start with. It takes 9, not 1 /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />