Middle Tennessee's Best Freshman Player

wildcatmom4

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannon County has a couple of good Freshman.....Emily Sissom pitches & batting avg around 400 does a great job for them....Shelby Jordan plays 1st batting avg around 600 with 5 homeruns & won freshman of the year for district 7AA

Creekwood has a solid fielding and slapper Mary Tyson that is a freshman. She has not been outstanding but she has gotten the job done with some upperclassman could not.

Northeast pitcher Deson has had a very successful run from the mound for them and quite frankly is the whole reason they had the run they did.

Soddy has a floating freshman that is strong as well. I am not sure of her name, seen her on the field ask about her then stood in shock as I learned she is only a freshman.

Ravenwood has an impacting freshman at second, in Trainer.

Coffee County number 21 if I am not mistaken that plays 2nd as well is very strong.

Columbia played a freshman at short this year and she had a good half of the year.

Columbia Acacdemy's number 23 is a very strong player that from what I understand also started as an eight grader. I heard a freshman made all district for them I would be shocked if it was not her. She is pretty strong.

GPS well all of their players are great, but the freshman class as a whole made some noise for GPS for sure this year. IF you dont know the players and who to expect where on the field, sometimes you would not know they have their JV on the field playing your varsity team.

Waverly has a freshman courtesy runner (Bohanon) that probaly racked up as many stolen bases as the team combined.

McEwen has a right fileder that made a catch that should have made CNN and each time we have seen them she seems to have the opponent torn up over her latest catch.

Blackman started a freshman behind the plate in VonBroken?? and she had a succesful run there only to be replace by a healed upperclassman. But her bat proved to be instrumental in their success all year as she continued as a battery for them.

Let me add the two Cornersville Freshman to the mix. Lindsey Dalton & Haley Fagan. They destroyed everybody in Middle School last year and won Dickson Middle School Tournament. Fagan was MVP. They both have gone deep this year and can play any position on the field. HF is a fairly well know pitcher in the travel ball circuit. Both will be playing U18 for TN Team Force this summer.

Creekwood has a solid fielding and slapper Mary Tyson that is a freshman. She has not been outstanding but she has gotten the job done with some upperclassman could not.

Northeast pitcher Deson has had a very successful run from the mound for them and quite frankly is the whole reason they had the run they did.

Soddy has a floating freshman that is strong as well. I am not sure of her name, seen her on the field ask about her then stood in shock as I learned she is only a freshman.

Coffee County number 21 if I am not mistaken that plays 2nd as well is very strong.

Columbia played a freshman at short this year and she had a good half of the year.

Columbia Acacdemy's number 23 is a very strong player that from what I understand also started as an eight grader. I heard a freshman made all district for them I would be shocked if it was not her. She is pretty strong.

GPS well all of their players are great, but the freshman class as a whole made some noise for GPS for sure this year. IF you dont know the players and who to expect where on the field, sometimes you would not know they have their JV on the field playing your varsity team.

Waverly has a freshman courtesy runner (Bohanon) that probaly racked up as many stolen bases as the team combined.

McEwen has a right fileder that made a catch that should have made CNN and each time we have seen them she seems to have the opponent torn up over her latest catch.

Blackman started a freshman behind the plate in VonBroken?? and she had a succesful run there only to be replace by a healed upperclassman. But her bat proved to be instrumental in their success all year as she continued as a battery for them.

CC freshman you are likely referring to would be the freshman pitcher Vincent who is definitly one of the best around. Solid pitching and awesome hitting!! The 2nd baseman Keele is a junior.

My mistake, I think I got them mixed up I thought Keele was the short stop in Dickson, I knew she started there last year at Dickson as well. I got my Keele kids mixed up. Are they kin?

Come to think of it one of the times I saw CC play was against Dickson, thats where I got messed up - thanks for setting me straight - your right the pitcher at CC has made a mark on the season and for her high school career.

My mistake, I think I got them mixed up I thought Keele was the short stop in Dickson, I knew she started there last year at Dickson as well. I got my Keele kids mixed up. Are they kin?

Come to think of it one of the times I saw CC play was against Dickson, thats where I got messed up - thanks for setting me straight - your right the pitcher at CC has made a mark on the season and for her high school career.

Both CC pitchers are outstanding and do a great job together in the circle as well as at the plate. The great thing is they will both be back next year!! Go Lady Raiders!!

Both CC pitchers are outstanding and do a great job together in the circle as well as at the plate. The great thing is they will both be back next year!! Go Lady Raiders!!

Dene, the starting catcher at Riverdale is amazing. She was an All Tournament player at the Hendersonville tournament, and was an All District player and All District Tournament team player. She batted just under 400 and had 25 RBI's. She had many game winning hits for Riverdale including the game winning hit that bounced off the fence in Riverdale 's 1-0 win off of Beech. For a freshman that isnt bad. Our freshman middle infielders arent bad either.

Columbia Academy's #23 is Lauren Bradley. She did make All District as a Freshman. Congruatlations LB!

Let me add the two Cornersville Freshman to the mix. Lindsey Dalton & Haley Fagan. They destroyed everybody in Middle School last year and won Dickson Middle School Tournament. Fagan was MVP. They both have gone deep this year and can play any position on the field. HF is a fairly well know pitcher in the travel ball circuit. Both will be playing U18 for TN Team Force this summer.

ESCAPE17 please email me at comets16_softball@yahoo.com