Clinton QB Transferring to Maryville?

gator

Give r&b63 a lil time heal hit you up...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

...ummm...Stars??....are you still interested in my mules Jarvis, Murlun, Bessy and Flossie for pulling Nellie if gas gets up any higher?

MHS by 12 anytime.

Reguards to the Board,

Mapp

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as well as a /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> (hind end) this one is still P O 'd because Burnette had sense enough to move his son to MARYVILLE

You may live in Halls , but you dont know what you are talking about. I live in Halls and I'm good friends with the Burnettes. I have been to there house in Maryville. Yes,Brent moved away and played at Maryville, but he is know going to MTSU so get over it. It is now time for our kids to take care of things on the field and maybe more kids will find ways to come to Halls.

You may live in Halls , but you dont know what you are talking about. I live in Halls and I'm good friends with the Burnettes. I have been to there house in Maryville. Yes,Brent moved away and played at Maryville, but he is know going to MTSU so get over it. It is now time for our kids to take care of things on the field and maybe more kids will find ways to come to Halls.

were did you come from? I have nothing to get over except gas prices ... I sure hope they come down before the first week of december. I know the Burnettes as well and could throw a rock and hit their home in MARYVILLE, so what? Ido not live in HALLs , thank GOD. so it seems that it is you who needs to move on. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Told you so...3 days since I posted, "Who gives a crap..." and not one single Maryville fan or opponent responds.

sorry to disappoint you , I have been out of the country fightin' communist and just got back. we do care about Brent and his family and we wish him well @ MTSU (he has had more playing time there then some MTSU players) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> KMA

sorry to disappoint you , I have been out of the country fightin' communist and just got back. we do care about Brent and his family and we wish him well @ MTSU (he has had more playing time there then some MTSU players) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> KMA

GRAY...eye thought use ovur thair fightin' Tallyban...??? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Thait's strawnger than goat meet!