MRNoitAll - Identified?

foulball76

To tell you the truth, I was shocked to find out who MrNoitAll is. He has been a friend of mine for some time. Not knowing who he was, I have been frustrated and laughed with the person we all know as MrNoitAll. He puts out hints that he is a MS teacher, where he lives, his profession, but now after knowing who he is, it is strange now reading his posts. Not trying to make a controversy, let's keep it clean.

Coacht can lock up this thread or delete it. Who are some people you thought MrNoitall was?

I find it amusing now but ..... let's talk about the team's winning right now, they deserve it.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To tell you the truth, I was shocked to find out who MrNoitAll is. He has been a friend of mine for some time. Not knowing who he was, I have been frustrated and laughed with the person we all know as MrNoitAll. He puts out hints that he is a MS teacher, where he lives, his profession, but now after knowing who he is, HE of all people should know better.

Reading about how All-District teams are picked frustrated me because it should be about the girls, not him trying to decide who wins. He called me to influence my vote for particular players like he has done for the last several years. He should not think he has that much influence but he has. It is sad that a person of his length of sevice in coaching would stoop to do the things he does. He has called me to tell me how a particular team or player plays. I have coached against him in Middle Tennessee , going to his place to play because he asked me to, and thought his teams were always prepared. I have voted for his players and he told me he would vote for mine.

This all might not be bad in everyone's eyes, but he DID have the respect of most coaches BUT he has gone too far. How many times have I heard coaches/umpires question who this man is and how mad he has made them. Coacht should be there to promote players and not individuals that have ULTRA egoes. Why not promote WINNERS and how good they are doing vs promoting LOSERS and how bad they are doing. It must be "ABOUT ME".

Looking at the MTSCA code of ethics, he has broken several rules:

*the coach shall strive to set an example of the highest ethical and moral conduct.

*shall never place the value of winning above the value of instilling the highest ideals of character.

The value of ethics, character might be questioned, but it should be about the players, not himself.

He has identified himself as a travel ball coach, yet maybe he is just trying to hide behind his mask and hide his trail. In the end, we as coaches were notified this week that the MTSCA Board of directors wants to change their By-Laws to make sure MrNoitAll is included. The coaches association have done wonders the last couple of years to promote players but somenone thinks it also should be about promoting himself. They are asking us to vote YES to ratify the current officers for next year and vote on a set of bylaws that we have not seen. I think I'm voting NO because they are promoting one person that has done more damage this school year to high school softball and the players, which IS what it is about. Jeff will be a great president to lead the association in the future. I think we have some excellent coaches that can fill a position in the coaches association and maybe it's time to look outside of the box.

We've heard rumors the last couple of weeks or so about who MrNoitAll is and I for one could not believe it. I have talked to him many times and could not believe it could be this man. Yes he has had his troubles over the years, and I hope to remain his friend, that is why I will not identify myself, but why would he do this, for the GIRLS?

Thanks for all you've done, but it's time to take off the mask - JOHN CONDITT!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

no say it aint so, and i was going to be his sidekick /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

del- I am going to open this back up.

First of all, I have no idea on the true identity of Mrnoitall and do not know if this guy is right or not.

Second, everywhere I go I hear a lot of comments by fans who think Mrnoitall has added a lot of excitement to the softball season this year. Controversy, yes, but also excitement. The ones I have talked to are not offended at all by his actions and think he knows a lot about softball. Maybe I am just talking to the wrong people.

I also think it odd that the poster has made a new user name just to hide his identity which is a large part of what he is accusing Mrnoitall of doing.

I may have to change my mind shortly, and delete this whole thread, but I am wondering what fans think.

I agree...who cares about the identification of such an arrogant adult. I have said this before...if he wants to predict and debate, that is fine. However, he trys to be funny and cute and to me it most often comes across as hurtful to the young girls and to communities. We all love our towns, regardless of what others feel. Most communities have great people in them and it just takes a few, like MrNoitall, to make you want to crawl under a rock from embarrassment......so if he is a coach I hope he rethinks some of his ways...and if he is a teacher I hope he takes a grammer refresher course.....

so, on to the sport ................good luck to all the remaining girls..........and to all athletes, good health.

I agree...who cares about the identification of such an arrogant adult. I have said this before...if he wants to predict and debate, that is fine. However, he trys to be funny and cute and to me it most often comes across as hurtful to the young girls and to communities. We all love our towns, regardless of what others feel. Most communities have great people in them and it just takes a few, like MrNoitall, to make you want to crawl under a rock from embarrassment......so if he is a coach I hope he rethinks some of his ways...and if he is a teacher I hope he takes a grammer refresher course.....

so, on to the sport ................good luck to all the remaining girls..........and to all athletes, good health.

p.s.

sorry, I was replying to DelTavian(not sure I quoted that name correctly), not CoachT....that posting got in before mine so I am not a fan of MrNoitall...I must say, he did tone it down some from when he first started. I think it is because he was most offensive and called on it a few times...

knowledgeable..yes.............

tacky.......yes...........

uncalled for statements ..........absolutely!!!

p.s.

sorry, I was replying to DelTavian(not sure I quoted that name correctly), not CoachT....that posting got in before mine so I am not a fan of MrNoitall...I must say, he did tone it down some from when he first started. I think it is because he was most offensive and called on it a few times...

knowledgeable..yes.............

tacky.......yes...........

uncalled for statements ..........absolutely!!!

MRNOITALL is all right with me, I see nothing he has done wrong. winner or LOSER who cares. He has done nothing but good for this site and softball. GET OVER IT!

He is my HERO, i want to be just like him. hahahaha

MRNOITALL is all right with me, I see nothing he has done wrong. winner or LOSER who cares. He has done nothing but good for this site and softball. GET OVER IT!

He is my HERO, i want to be just like him. hahahaha

I too have looked foward to reading MrNoitall's post. When you get to the ball park, that's what everybody is talking about. When you go to tournaments everybody is walking around trying to figure out who he is. Did I agree with everything he said? no! But he has made this year fun and unforgetable!

Never seen a post of his that has gone too far, just usually tells the truth or his opinion, so what if is not politically correct. the ones whose feelings gets hurt are just hearing the truth usually. the worst thing you can do to your DD is baby her, because if she makes it to the next level her feelings will more then likely get hurt. If you should do anyhting use his loser predictions to prove him wrong, use it as a motivator. keep it up mrnotitall.

I too have looked foward to reading MrNoitall's post. When you get to the ball park, that's what everybody is talking about. When you go to tournaments everybody is walking around trying to figure out who he is. Did I agree with everything he said? no! But he has made this year fun and unforgetable!

I agree big_joe! Who cares who MrNoitall is!!! I too have looked foward to reading his post. As long as he dosen't call the girls by name, except in praise I see nothing wrong in what he has said. I looked foward to his loser picks and yes he picked us to be losers also. MrNoitall we have had a fun and very interesting year watching our girls play and reading your post.

"GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE GIRLS STILL PLAYING"

I had a plate umpire give me the name, JOHN CONDITT, a few weeks ago as the person several umps felt was MrNoitAll. The name means nothing to me, but I was told he had coaching stints at several schools. I'm with the majority on this one. He tends to be a bit tacky with some of his comments, but I haven't seen him go too far with anything. I personally get a kick out of his posts and the majority of people I have spoken to feel the same way. I say carry on, MrNoitAll!

del- I am going to open this back up.

First of all, I have no idea on the true identity of Mrnoitall and do not know if this guy is right or not.

Second, everywhere I go I hear a lot of comments by fans who think Mrnoitall has added a lot of excitement to the softball season this year. Controversy, yes, but also excitement. The ones I have talked to are not offended at all by his actions and think he knows a lot about softball. Maybe I am just talking to the wrong people.

I also think it odd that the poster has made a new user name just to hide his identity which is a large part of what he is accusing Mrnoitall of doing.

I may have to change my mind shortly, and delete this whole thread, but I am wondering what fans think.

Well I only locked it due to the reports of trying to keep things focused on the girls. And I also only locked instead of deleting so you could make the call on if the whole thing should go or not. So since I don't have a dog in the fight I defer to your wisdom.

DL.