Franklin vs. Riverdale(scrimmage)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is franklin picked to do in their region this year? how many they got returning?

i think riverdale could be a late round playoff team...potential is there, hopefully the scrimmage will give us an idea of what they will do with it. although i wont be able to attend unfortunately

I would expect it to be a very good scrimmage. Riverdale will probably start out slowly on offense due to all the new faces. If I understand correctly, Franklin brings back a lot of skill players including the QB. It will be up to the Riverdale defense to try to keep it close early on. Riverdale brings back a lot of layers from last year's two-deep on defense...and those guys played a lot. The Franklin offense against the Riverdale defense should be a pretty good tussle.

It should be a very good scrimmage for both teams.

this is yet another year of RIVERDALE NOT BEING ANY GOOD i think franklin will blow us off the feild we dont have any talent we dont have any athletes out there we just have a bunch of guys running around all over the place without a clue of whats going on but it should be a great scrimmage and i hope the coaches will learn who can play a little football out there /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

GO WARRIORS

watching the intersquad scrimmage for the warriors today i saw some questions answered. it looks like these guys have good size and intensity. i saw some very good plays made by the kids but its not the X's and O's you are worried about as much in the spring as much as the actual ability to make plays.

im not sure how they split the teams up either, but cant wait to see them actually play the opposition (which unfortunately may have to wait til this fall for me) when they have 11 on the field instead of 22.

oh yeah, and did i mention that cody west is going to be a HECK of a quarterback?