West vs Oak Ridge

lchalfback

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West wins this one 3-0. Farragut win is a huge confidence booster for this team

West is still thinking about the last game..who did they play again?? : /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oak Ridge 2-1

Also its fun picking against everyone else, it keeps things interesting

I watched the last 20 min of regulation and the overtimes of the farragut-west game and may i say that for two teams that are suppose to have great attacking games i saw nothing but DEFENCE and bad offensive play. I hope this was just an off night for these teams. West plays like that i see them loosing 3-1 to an inspired (only word i can think of to describe them) Oak Ridge team

I watched the last 20 min of regulation and the overtimes of the farragut-west game and may i say that for two teams that are suppose to have great attacking games i saw nothing but DEFENCE and bad offensive play. I hope this was just an off night for these teams. West plays like that i see them loosing 3-1 to an inspired (only word i can think of to describe them) Oak Ridge team

last time the two played at Or without any rain it was 2-0 could have been 7-0 im going with west, and cody McCoy region POY

How does a bigger feild help a team who plays as individuals? they won't be able to build attacks if the OR D shows up to play. OR plays a much better team game and has the speed to keep up with West. Sorry but OR has the advantage on this game. Plus i've never watched a team watch the ball get taken and give up so easily.

West lasyiness hurts them on such a big feild..... they didn't even want to move on a tiny farragut feild and they will get ate up on a bigger feild..... i promise.... unless they play a COMPLETELY different game then they did against farragut, this feild advantage goes to a team not individuals......

Soccer you really need to calm down. The Farragut West game was arguably one of the best games of the year and yet your not satisfied with our play and now you proceed to say we dont PLAY AS A TEAM where as we have beaten bearden, catholic, and farragut. I guess thats all the selfishness we have so your right continue your bashing