why did the northeast topic get closed

navygold11

You said it not me.

Your fake, you really are. You are just about the fakest person I've seen on coacht. Dont bother coming in November no one care about your opinon. You wish us luck and all this stuff after I called you out on your trash talking. Then you get one sentence out of my paragraph to try to make you look good? Please your just a joker. Get out of this topic and get a life. It would be different if you had some kind of tie to Northeast, but you don't. Your just some guy trying to make fun of a program you know nothing about. If you want to make fun of a bad team go to some college website and talk about Notre Dame.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your fake, you really are. You are just about the fakest person I've seen on coacht. Dont bother coming in November no one care about your opinon. You wish us luck and all this stuff after I called you out on your trash talking. Then you get one sentence out of my paragraph to try to make you look good? Please your just a joker. Get out of this topic and get a life. It would be different if you had some kind of tie to Northeast, but you don't. Your just some guy trying to make fun of a program you know nothing about. If you want to make fun of a bad team go to some college website and talk about Notre Dame.

Enjoyed the conversation. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And y'all wonder why the last thread got closed? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Reguardless of what you BOTH think it is not helping the kids and that SHOULD be the Number one priority for EVERYONE.

What is past is past, and it cannot be changed. It is time to look to the future and SOMEBODY needs to strp up and place the teams welfare on the front burner and set it to HIGH!

Northeast plays in a very good Region and 'should' only get better by playing tough compitition. It should NOT scare a GOOD Coach to go there unless the problem really is with the administration. If that IS the problem then even Bear Bryant wouldn't help.

A sincere good luck this season NE!

And y'all wonder why the last thread got closed? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Regardless of what you BOTH think it is not helping the kids and that SHOULD be the Number one priority for EVERYONE.

What is past is past, and it cannot be changed. It is time to look to the future and SOMEBODY needs to strp up and place the teams welfare on the front burner and set it to HIGH!

Northeast plays in a very good Region and 'should' only get better by playing tough competition. It should NOT scare a GOOD Coach to go there unless the problem really is with the administration. If that IS the problem then even Bear Bryant wouldn't help.

LOD I totally agree with your post. As to NE it's crying shame that their having to go through this. Listen up players this summer there is a lot you can do on your own. If you can get in a weight room somewhere do it. Set goals for lifting and hit them. Run sprints every few days build your speed. Keep in touch with you teammates. Keep everyone positive and when the new coach comes on board, your be that much further ahead.

If a band of brothers stick together they can do many things. Ignore these threads and concentrate on the above. GOOD LUCK from the Big 1 at CHS and his Dad.. Guys that's how he did it on his own in the off season go for it. Be self motivated it will pay off PROMISE.. GO EAGLES

Reguardless of what you BOTH think it is not helping the kids and that SHOULD be the Number one priority for EVERYONE.

Northeast plays in a very good Region and 'should' only get better by playing tough compitition. It should NOT scare a GOOD Coach to go there unless the problem really is with the administration. If that IS the problem then even Bear Bryant wouldn't help.

You are correct. I was somewhat of a butt yesterday and shouldnt have been. Guess i was in a mood. Really silly too. I have no ties to northeast and have not seen em play in several years. Just frustrates me that this county is so anti football. They talk about education and then spend less per kid than most counties in the country. A good football team brings in money and positive exposure and makes for great school pride and can make the whole school year better from top to bottom.

Why has the Northeast administration not announced a coach? It is foolish to believe that any school, regardless of level of talent or work ethic can compete without a direction and goal to work towards. Having played in the Clarksville-Montgomery County area I have come to understand some issues that arise from the area's sports sucesses as well as its fiascos. However, this situation at Northeast is beyond my comprehension.

To Northeast, I wish you the best of luck on the upcoming season. I will not make predictions as to your level of success, however I hope all the negative feedback you have witnessed has atleast forged a strong team bond.

To everyone else, I have asked this question before and thought it would be a good time to ask it again. Why doesn't the Montgomery Co. School System consolidate it's highschools? Larger schools help out not only in competitve ability, but also help in the classroom. Larger schools are able to offer a more diverse curriculum simply because the student body is larger. Why doesn't Clarksville consolidate into three highschools and begin offering a more diverse curriculm to include engineering, advanced business, advanced biology, ect?

Clarksville has a belief that a school that is over 1500 we need to create a new school. The powers to be believe that schools over 1500 cause problems and are incontrollable. This is why they build new schools every 5 years. Get ready, there are 2 new high schools projected to open in the next 10 years. One more off exit 4, and one more in the Sango Area. There is also talks about creating Liberty High School before 2020. So the talent will just continue to spread every 4-5 years.

Believe it or not, Clarksville has a good educational system, but not having soldiers at home has caused great problems in the past 5 years. When your parents are not home to make sure children learn you have problems with discipline. Look at the criminal volence with the youth of Clarksville. How many of your friends have been arrested the past few years. I am a avid viewer of Montgomery County Sheriff Department Web site and see young men and women arrested daily. A former star running back was arrested for drugs this weekend and a former star wrestler was arrested for domestic violence and that is just the icing on the cake.

How many great athletes in this county do not even go to college in this county? Stop worrying about just education, but we need to add incentives in the county that allows the children to find success in all aspects of life. The reason there is so much violence is the fact there is nothing in Montgomery County for youth to do but do stupid things.

Until the county puts money to the children and give activity incentives and places money in sports, there will only be problems here in the county.

No Future for the Eagles unless there is emphisis placed on the children. Wait, they have already said the interest for the children. They want a positive role model to coach and educate the boys. Well do we need positive role models running the school. Role models that do not lie to the students, that truly do what they say, that don't give parents the run around, that truly want the best for the boys, and that don't break the rules of the TSSAA having no teachers instruct athletes. I see no change until the county makes an example of this crapy situation.

I hate to say it but the 'money' excuse will not fly as the FEDERAL Government puts LARGE sums of money in any school system they have a base at. This is because most military folks are not local property owners usually. The Feds realize most of their folks rent so they pump money into the schools for EVERY child that has a military connection. This money usually amounts from twice to three times the money if they were from property owners.

This money is what gave Oak Ridge such an advantage over the years as they got LOTS of Federal funds from the Oak Ridge labs for just this very reason.

Not controling the kids is a reason that won't fly either because Rutherford County has built several large high schools over the last 15-20 years because of a large population growth. Murfreesboro alone has gone from being the 12th largest 'town' in Tn to being the 5th largest CITY in the state in just the last 15 years. At the current growth rate it will pass Chattanooga to being the 4th largest city in the next 5 years!

Now as I honestly do not know has the administration in Clarksville/Montgomery County started putting SRO's (School Resource Officers) in the schools there? In not, then why not? That is the resonsibility of the school board and the Sheriffs office. If they do not take the resonsibility to do these things then they need to be replaced the next election and need to be told this NOW!

To get politicians attention, hit them where they WILL feel it. VOTES and the continuance of their jobs! Also bring outside heat on the problem and get it out where EVERYBODY can see it and know about it. In plain language tell the news folks about it! Not just the local paper but the TV stations in Nashville and ask them why they are not talking about the problem. TV stations love hints about news stories! Just a dozen irrate parents protesting will get air time. This in turn will get the attention of folks who would love to help if they only know about the problem. Right now only the folks who actually have kids currently going to NE and on here know about the problem. Think about how many have had kids in both the past and FUTURE need to know about it that know nothing currently. "If' the current principal does not know how to advertise for Coaching applicants the right way then they need to be educated or replaced!

For those of us who DO care we can help by calling the TV stations that do run the story and saying Thank You when they do. In the long run it will help us all as it tells the TV folks we are paying attention to what is going on in high school sports and not just what Pac Man has done in some strip joint this week.