• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Solomon

Lakers vs. Celtics

Just wondering if I am the only person looking forward to this?

I've not been the biggest NBA fan in recent years due to the same reasons as most of you, but if you haven't watched any NBA ball lately, the game legitimately had improved. Refs still stink, but when the players can play it's fun to watch. Players are more fundamental and teams push the ball. It midly resembles the Showtime days at times.

For the series itself, I really think this has a chance to ge a good 6 or 7 game series. I think Lakers is 6. Kobe is playing out of his mind right now and has finally evolved into a team player who will get others involved when needed.

Celtic D was impressive last night. And as Pat Summitt said, rebounding wins championships. Celts punished the Lakers on the boards. Kobe had very few clean shots all night.

Should be a very interesting series with the top two teams going at it.

I hope it is as exciting as the Stanley Cup was!

I've watched all the games so far......The Celtics have impressed me the first two games....I thought for sure that the Lakers would get one out of Boston, but now they have to win it the hard way.....I look for Kobe, The Machine, Gasol, and company to get the job done in 7....GO lakers!!!

Chalk it up, the Celtics will win the world championship for the 17th time tonight. Over the past fifty years, no team in any sport have done what the Celtics have, 17 world titles. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />