Owls Nest 08

Owls have red bank wed. @ ooltewah(5:00),owls should dominate?,then play some 7on7 at mcminn co.thursday.Owls will get some kind of idea about if the new offense will work or ooltewah will fizzle out,before the season even gets started. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Bank is in trouble,this year.To say they are rebuilding is an understatment!!.....OWLS are very skilled,but at times had trouble getting the ball in the playmakers hands.DEFENSE:shutdown everything(had 4 or 5 INTs)all but one for a TD. Owl fans should know more tomorrow at mcminn co.Ooltewah could make a serious run for the BIG trophy this year,but this offense (and a lack of linemen)could be a DOUBLE EDGED SWORD!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

offense as QB w/ a cannon,but he can't throw down field,locks in on recvrs.when,he's on,he can really look good at times.With Ooltewah putting in a wide open spread offense,it all starts and ends w/ the QB.(he can throw a football,but isn't a passing qb)there is a difference.

I am not sure what scrimmage you were watching but I think that the QB and line looked GOOD. This is only like the 3rd of practice. What do you expect a Peyton Manning? I don't think there will be many teams that will be able to handle Ooltewah this year. They have a brand new offense so that is going to take time as well. There were plays were the timing was just not where it needed to be but it will come and so will everything else. Just wait and see. Don't start dogging before the first real practice is even here.

I am not sure what scrimmage you were watching but I think that the QB and line looked GOOD. This is only like the 3rd of practice. What do you expect a Peyton Manning? I don't think there will be many teams that will be able to handle Ooltewah this year. They have a brand new offense so that is going to take time as well. There were plays were the timing was just not where it needed to be but it will come and so will everything else. Just wait and see. Don't start dogging before the first real practice is even here.

I'm not dogging anyone,I simply made statements on how,I saw the scrimmage.if,you think you saw more or less,thats good,but,I don't want to hear excuses either.Timing had nothing to do w/ several throws,(DO you think peyton manning forgets how to throw a football?)he just wasn't on yesterday(which,I said,when he is on,he is very good).also the recvrs dropped a few,but,I like this young man and OWL fans want to win.BUT,it is time to PUT UP or SHUTUP!!!

Well I think this Ooltewah team will PUT UP alot matter of fact. And I am talking about the scoreboard. This Ooltewah team has a lot of potential. With a little more practice they will be able to compete with anyone in their region. The QB will be just fine just give him some time and I think he will make a lot happen this year. He threw for I think 5 TD's in the scrimmage and I would say that is pretty good for the first week of practice. I did not make any excuse I just simply said that the timing is off on this new offense and it will come. I did not blame anything on timing just made a statement. But anyways I am here to support this OWLS not argue about stupid crap. So LETS GO OWLS 2008

Well I think this Ooltewah team will PUT UP alot matter of fact. And I am talking about the scoreboard. This Ooltewah team has a lot of potential. With a little more practice they will be able to compete with anyone in their region. The QB will be just fine just give him some time and I think he will make a lot happen this year. He threw for I think 5 TD's in the scrimmage and I would say that is pretty good for the first week of practice. I did not make any excuse I just simply said that the timing is off on this new offense and it will come. I did not blame anything on timing just made a statement. But anyways I am here to support this OWLS not argue about stupid crap. So LETS GO OWLS 2008

You are correct.Go back and look at my previous posts and I said,this Ooltewah team could be one of the highest scoring teams ever,around here.(he hardly threw 5 tds),but that is niether here nor there,if he doesnt get better and as of right now,he is not(Ooltewah will again be a team of woulda,couldas).I want him to do well,I want Ooltewah to win it all,learn how to take someone's opinion.This is my opinion,not everybodys.For the last time,I want him to do well!! I'm commenting on one scrimmage.If anyone else can tell me,what they saw,I'll be happy to read it and take it as constructive critism. So take it easy, go owls and go REED!!!

Take it easy guys, its just a scrimmage with no pads.............thats what these things are for, to work out the cobb webs. Owls will be fine with what they got and who they got!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> No need to argue over such silly things.