Owls Nest 08

Football time owls fans..... Any predictions on this year? and who going to be the next QB

Brady Reed is the qb with no questions asked...................would love to see some of the (self proclaimed)lol.. pre season studs from baseball try out for this postion in football. I just dont want another parent/child to write a check their child cant cash.........ha ha ha ha /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a William Blount fan, I look forward to coming down to Ooltewah one final time??? Looks like with the redistricting after this year, we won't be making those Chattanooga area trips after that. With the success of your'alls freshmen team the past couple of years, I would have to think the Owls will be one of the preseason favorites to win their region.

Did I read somewhere that one of your defensive backs is being recruited by UT? Seems like he was a track guy??? Does he play on the offensive side as well?

Thanks GovMan, I am looking forward to our last regular season meeting. The last couple of years have turned this into a heated rilvary and those are always fun. It appears from your thread that you should have a good team especially late in the year when some of your players get some playing time. See you in September.

Go Owls

As usual, Ooltewah fans will generate more posts than any other school in 2008. Unfortunately for Ooltewah, the quality of the football team is not proportional to the amount of posting.

EASY!!! if anybody is going to bad mouth ooltewah,let us do it!!! We're so good at it,we don't want anybody else in on the fun. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Owls will be fine,alot of talent at the skill positions! QB? probably (brady reed),but the sophmore (manning) might get some playing time,but who knows benny sticks w/ certain ones,if he sees some potential( every kid is different,every position is different)some kids will play both ways.Owls are young,they will be fine during the reg. season,but might hit a wall in the playoffs.

Is this a quote that is supportive of the owls, coaching staff and Brady Reed? "benny sticks with certain ones" sounds to me like you have an agenda and its to dump on certain kids and build yours up. I'm an Owl graduate.....have been going to games since I could crawl. I'll be going to Ooltewah games after all of you non Ooltewah people are gone.

Also, not only do we NEED those players that carry the water, we need those that keep up the GPA of the team.

Go Brady! Go you hairy Owls!

Is this a quote that is supportive of the owls, coaching staff and Brady Reed? "benny sticks with certain ones" sounds to me like you have an agenda and its to dump on certain kids and build yours up. I'm an Owl graduate.....have been going to games since I could crawl. I'll be going to Ooltewah games after all of you non Ooltewah people are gone.

Also, not only do we NEED those players that carry the water, we need those that keep up the GPA of the team.

Go Brady! Go you hairy Owls!

What?you are insane,so one thing is for sure,YOU can't read : the statement suggest ,if he sees "potential",he sticks with certian ones,it is called coaching (,which REED has.) typical,try and disect and shred comments to try and make a stupid point.Go back and read any statement ,Ive posted and show me where,I bashed the coaching staff ,I have said time and time again,BENNY MONROE is a football GOD!!!,and have bragged on the owls and defended them. Was beeny born here?was gatewood born here?,or gino,brady, the booster club president ,etc..No so they must be NON OWLS!!! and as far as the "hidden agenda"I don't have a child at ooltewah.I have friends at ooltewah,but sorry no kids.

What?you are insane,so one thing is for sure,YOU can't read : the statement suggest ,if he sees "potential",he sticks with certian ones,it is called coaching (,which REED has.) typical,try and disect and shred comments to try and make a stupid point.Go back and read any statement ,Ive posted and show me where,I bashed the coaching staff ,I have said time and time again,BENNY MONROE is a football GOD!!!,and have bragged on the owls and defended them. Was beeny born here?was gatewood born here?,or gino,brady, the booster club president ,etc..No so they must be NON OWLS!!! and as far as the "hidden agenda"I don't have a child at ooltewah.I have friends at ooltewah,but sorry no kids.

You all are starting to sound like my Blount County bretheren. If we can't find any one else to argue with we'll fight amoungst ourselves...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

tpoole12

You all are starting to sound like my Blount County bretheren. If we can't find any one else to argue with we'll fight amoungst ourselves...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

tpoole12

Is it something I said??? Hey, where did everbody go??? Marco...... Marco..... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Is it something I said??? Hey, where did everbody go??? Marco...... Marco..... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

NO. ooltewah fans bash each other,rest,then praise each other,until they get bored.Then,they bash each other again! They're crazy.FUNNY,but CRAZY! Ooltewah: will go undefeated(reg,season)QB,BRADY REED is the starter.POLK is the starting RB.BRUELLE is the starting FB.(when needed)all the speedsters(norwood,seamster,delaney,myricks,track team),will start at WR.WILLIAMS will anchor the offensive line(when and if his shoulder is healed),HILL,ol/dl...JACKSON,ng...KRANZ,dl...J.SMITH,DE(will have a monster year!!)BURROWS,lb...HYDAS,lb, and PATTY,lb.THE DEFENSIVE BACKS will be lead by Seamster and HUNTER(alot of these boys will play both ways).,.underclassmen that will get some playing time(either on offense or defense):Mcaulley,ol/dl...zarzour,wr/db...mayfeild,fs/wr...scoggins,ol/dl(if he shows back up?),elliot,ol/dl...yearby,fb/db...t.smith,lb...manning,qb/fs...mcdade,te...puttman,lb..PREDICTION:offense will be one of the most high scoring offenses ever seen,if the boys pick up on this NEW/improved non-stop,no huddle concept!!!!DEFENSE will surprise and destroy most(not all),offenses we will see,during the reg.season.SPECIAL TEAMS: LONG-a master at the kicking game,young,athletic owls will not bend or break.PLAY-OFFS: I will wait and see,how the rest of the state plays out,but if the owls can't get a state championship out of this group(08/09),then,they never will. well.it's time for lock down,(brushy mtn).SEE Y'ALL in the FUNNY PAPERS!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

NO. ooltewah fans bash each other,rest,then praise each other,until they get bored.Then,they bash each other again! They're crazy.FUNNY,but CRAZY! Ooltewah: will go undefeated(reg,season)QB,BRADY REED is the starter.POLK is the starting RB.BRUELLE is the starting FB.(when needed)all the speedsters(norwood,seamster,delaney,myricks,track team),will start at WR.WILLIAMS will anchor the offensive line(when and if his shoulder is healed),HILL,ol/dl...JACKSON,ng...KRANZ,dl...J.SMITH,DE(will have a monster year!!)BURROWS,lb...HYDAS,lb, and PATTY,lb.THE DEFENSIVE BACKS will be lead by Seamster and HUNTER(alot of these boys will play both ways).,.underclassmen that will get some playing time(either on offense or defense):Mcaulley,ol/dl...zarzour,wr/db...mayfeild,fs/wr...scoggins,ol/dl(if he shows back up?),elliot,ol/dl...yearby,fb/db...t.smith,lb...manning,qb/fs...mcdade,te...puttman,lb..PREDICTION:offense will be one of the most high scoring offenses ever seen,if the boys pick up on this NEW/improved non-stop,no huddle concept!!!!DEFENSE will surprise and destroy most(not all),offenses we will see,during the reg.season.SPECIAL TEAMS: LONG-a master at the kicking game,young,athletic owls will not bend or break.PLAY-OFFS: I will wait and see,how the rest of the state plays out,but if the owls can't get a state championship out of this group(08/09),then,they never will. well.it's time for lock down,(brushy mtn).SEE Y'ALL in the FUNNY PAPERS!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Sounds like some inside info to me, do you really know what your talking about (I HOPE)......................sounds good but i think you ve gone out on a limb.