Owls Nest 08

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reed looked alot better,thursday!!! He's the greatest.Owls willnot go anywhere without him!! Polk is a stud..J.smith is a monster at DE!!!! Ooltewah should be in the mix come playoffs. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I've seen alot of quarterbacks in Chattanooga this year in 7 on 7's where you throw every play I would put him third on the list

Behind whom?

I would put him behind the Tyner,Boyd,Soddy,EAST RIDGE,Mccallie,and NOBODY is better in town than CENTRAL's QB.Ooltewah's qb, he hasn't gotten any better(at all)from last year.Iwas at the redbank 7on7 and he couldn't do anything till the last drive and once,somewhere in the middle of the scrimmage,he threw a long one to some little white kid.Anyone that said "he is unstoppable"must have been in the sun to long.He might be good next year,but not this year.CENTRAL will surprise some people.EastRidge will sneak up on some people.

Fatsak got jokes...I like that. If East Ridge or Central wins more than 5 they will surprise more than somebody. They will surprise everybody. Brady will be fine. He will be fine THIS year. Jaquez is the real deal. The entire region and state will feel his wrath. I say last year, although it was painful for all of us...was valuable experience. Go watch these boys practice. I didn't have heat stroke when I watched them and they looked GOOD. What a GREAT home schedule. Fans need to come out and support this bunch and ENJOY some great high school football. They will be fun to watch.

Central might win 3 maybe 4.East Ridge may win 3 or 4.,but Ooltewah better hope everything comes together,because nobody is going to take another year,like last year.The athletes are defintely at ooltewah,the coaching is there.Man,I hope the kids listen!Could be a great year,but we'll see.QB?

I would put him behind the Tyner,Boyd,Soddy,EAST RIDGE,Mccallie,and NOBODY is better in town than CENTRAL's QB.Ooltewah's qb, he hasn't gotten any better(at all)from last year.Iwas at the redbank 7on7 and he couldn't do anything till the last drive and once,somewhere in the middle of the scrimmage,he threw a long one to some little white kid.Anyone that said "he is unstoppable"must have been in the sun to long.He might be good next year,but not this year.CENTRAL will surprise some people.EastRidge will sneak up on some people.

I have seen Central's quarterback he is a great athlete but lacks touch on his passes and there is a question about his decision making abilities at times. Have seen East Ridge "no way" Will see McCallie today. Have not seen Tyner.But both Boyd's & Soddy quarterbacks can throw the short & deep ball very good and have good field awareness