Owls Nest 08

i believe it will take a while for the new school to pick up. it will have at least 2 large feeder schools into the middle school, westview and part of east brainerd, as well as apison elem. i live out that way and i am curious to see how the athletic facilities come together. lot's of space needed for middle and high school athletics. i saw somewhere that east hamilto was projected as a 2A school in 2009

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I expect huge things out of yall this season cause every year i route for two teams red bank of course on usauly ooltewah .. yall should be awsome.

Bet "yall" are proud he didn't go to "ooltewah"... wonder if "red bank" would "usauly" claim him... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just kidding ...My spelling isn't always "awsome" but I do know where the shift key is located....

Bet "yall" are proud he didn't go to "ooltewah"... wonder if "red bank" would "usauly" claim him... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just kidding ...My spelling isn't always "awsome" but I do know where the shift key is located....

He's not as bad as some of the Maryville people that you have to deal with on a consistant basis up there. At least you can understand what he's trying to say, I can't always figure out what they are saying.

He's not as bad as some of the Maryville people that you have to deal with on a consistant basis up there. At least you can understand what he's trying to say, I can't always figure out what they are saying.

Ayy guys come on now.. i did not spell anything wrong lol. Just didnt capitalize everything gimme a break how oftyen do u get a Red Bank fan saying good things about the owls haha

OHS and the RB scrimage was a bust.. No class by yalls players they were making racial remarks torwards are player's and acted like they were the best team to ever play the game and cheered the whole way off the feild screamin and stuff. that crap was not needed come on now. well sanchez layed 2 of them kids out and he shouldnt have done that either but hey every year ooltewah runs there mouth.. but it's over and done with now

Ooltewah will do good this year monster d line...

Good receivers.

No ofense i am not tryen to be mean or anything just sayin. but both teams lookd good

Good luck...

OHS and the RB scrimage was a bust.. No class by yalls players they were making racial remarks torwards are player's and acted like they were the best team to ever play the game and cheered the whole way off the feild screamin and stuff. that crap was not needed come on now. well sanchez layed 2 of them kids out and he shouldnt have done that either but hey every year ooltewah runs there mouth.. but it's over and done with now

Ooltewah will do good this year monster d line...

Good receivers.

No ofense i am not tryen to be mean or anything just sayin. but both teams lookd good

Good luck...

RB has to be the biggest joke i ve ever seen.......i ve never heard more racial remarks/slurs from one team in my life. RB coaches ought to run them like dogs for what they started tonight...............NO CLASS AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!