Freshman to watch out for?

werasstlin

Since I am regarded as the smartest man on CoachT, I will tell you about this Freshman class.

I believe that this class will be as talented as the class of 2006; Mr Johnson , Mr Waddell, Mr Creagen, Mr Spain, Mr Young x2, Mr Wright, Mr Doster, Mr Goss, Mr R-O-B-E-R-S-O-N,Mr Lettner and many more.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Class of 2007, mr. smartie. Check the video tape.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Class of 2007, mr. smartie. Check the video tape.

well all men do have feet of clay...including BCB!

this is only the 2nd mistake i have ever seen him make...he and I both know what the 1st one was...

it is nice to see BCB /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> is human...for to be human is to err...

but when it comes to wrestling in TN...he just does it alot less than most of us... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Three very good freshman out of the sharpshooters to watch will be L.Sommers,T.Rush, and S.Underwood. Sommers and Rush could find their way to Blackmans starting roster and Underwood will be very good at Eagleville(starting a wrestling team this year) good luck to all three and to Eagleville.

Three very good freshman out of the sharpshooters to watch will be L.Sommers,T.Rush, and S.Underwood. Sommers and Rush could find their way to Blackmans starting roster and Underwood will be very good at Eagleville(starting a wrestling team this year) good luck to all three and to Eagleville.

I thought that lil Soms would be in High School next year. Have seen him wrestle and was very impressed.

But more exciting news will have to be the return of SOMS. The board has been a little boring without him, and I'm sure that WV and BB will now be even more active, with his return.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I would have to say campbell lewis. he is a very good wrestler i have wacthed over the years expect him to be in the runnig for state quick. i have heard alot about jack boone but never seen him wrestle so i can not make a comment on him yet but those are two good wrestlers. anyone know what weight boone is expected to be at this year?

I would have to say campbell lewis. he is a very good wrestler i have wacthed over the years expect him to be in the runnig for state quick. i have heard alot about jack boone but never seen him wrestle so i can not make a comment on him yet but those are two good wrestlers. anyone know what weight boone is expected to be at this year?

Jack Boone will Wrestle either 112 or 119. From What Ive heard, ND could have three freshman in the first 3 weight classes in dual matches. Grayson Mullin at 103, Chico White at 112, and Jack Boone at 119. This is subject to change in tournaments and such in which Chico White move to 103 and Jack Boone moving to 112. We will just have to see how it goes. BCB could probably give you a better idea.

Jack Boone will Wrestle either 112 or 119. From What Ive heard, ND could have three freshman in the first 3 weight classes in dual matches. Grayson Mullin at 103, Chico White at 112, and Jack Boone at 119. This is subject to change in tournaments and such in which Chico White move to 103 and Jack Boone moving to 112. We will just have to see how it goes. BCB could probably give you a better idea.

Regardless, it sounds like some strong Freshman, which equates to 3 very strong years in the future as 10th, 11th and 12th graders.

I want some of what you are smokin. No way Grayson Mullin isnt the 103 lber.

I want some of what you are smokin. No way Grayson Mullin isnt the 103 lber.

Grayson is a very good wrestler, no doubt. Chico White and Grayson Mullin have been pretty even this summer in workouts together. Each have had their good days and bad. Whomever EARNS that spot will be a tough one to handle. I was just stating that for Notre Dames Dual team, I think their best lineup would be Grayson at 103, Chico at 112, and Jack Boone at 119. Now when it comes to tournaments I think Jack Boone could wrestle 112 and Chico 103. The 103 pound weight class could be a weekly challenge type match between the two to see who would wrestle that weekend. All in all, they are three outstanding freshman that should help Notre Dame challenge for state titles for the next 3-4 years. Also, dont forget about Johnathan Taylor(transfer from Red Bank). He will make some noise this year when he becomes eligable for the state duals.