Morristown East Football

EASTFAN

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chad Brooks will be playing for West this year. He's listed as a WR on their official roster.

I hope the weather is good for a football scrimmage tomorrow

afternoon. M-East may have their hands full with Sullivan East .

M-East is not ready yet for a real game. The snapping and punting

is pitiful this close to a season getting underway .

Both teams should get a benefit from this scrimmage and see what

is needed to prepare for their season openers.

I hope the weather is good for a football scrimmage tomorrow

afternoon. M-East may have their hands full with Sullivan East .

M-East is not ready yet for a real game. The snapping and punting

is pitiful this close to a season getting underway .

Both teams should get a benefit from this scrimmage and see what

is needed to prepare for their season openers.

Sullivan East scrimmaged Daniel Boone about a week ago. The 1's tied with 3 touchdowns a piece. The final score was 4-3 Daniel Boone. East's Tyler Gaby and Caleb Looney appeared to be the best players between both squads. However, I believe Boone was the better team from top to bottom. If it was an actual game, it would've been too close to call.

I can't help but be excited about the changes on offense. I think we have some playmakers and Tee Howell will turn out to be something special this year and next. They are really utilizing the speed and the passing game looks 10 times better than expected. I am looking forward to the scrimmage this friday against Sullivan East.

I hate that I miss out on Fridays team scrimmage. I had plans on going to the scrimmage against Sullivan

East tonight, but something has come up. Please up-date tonight scrimmage as soon as you can. I like to

find out how things went. Go Canes!

Note: I should see you at Thursday scrimmage.

I hate that I miss out on Fridays team scrimmage. I had plans on going to the scrimmage against Sullivan

East tonight, but something has come up. Please up-date tonight scrimmage as soon as you can. I like to

find out how things went. Go Canes!

Note: I should see you at Thursday scrimmage.

ME 1's scored 3 touchdowns to SE 1's 0 touchdown. Both teams were stopped on the goal line on their last play of the controlled part of scrimmage. Both teams second units scored one touchdown. Note that Demarcus Knight,Chris Lowe,Shane Hux,D.D. Johnson,Candler Christian and Austin Turner didn't play. Tee Howell looked very good tonight as did Tyler Turner. The QB from Sulllivan East was also very impressive.

ME 1's scored 3 touchdowns to SE 1's 0 touchdown. Both teams were stopped on the goal line on their last play of the controlled part of scrimmage. Both teams second units scored one touchdown. Note that Demarcus Knight,Chris Lowe,Shane Hux,D.D. Johnson,Candler Christian and Austin Turner didn't play. Tee Howell looked very good tonight as did Tyler Turner. The QB from Sulllivan East was also very impressive.

Thanks for the report . It sounds like M-E was doing okay on both sides of the line.

On the offensive side, was M-E taking care of the ball better than last year ?

I expected Tee and Tyler to look good as they have looked good in practice.

Do you expect any improvement in the kicking by game time ? Thanks again

I am very proud of the performance of the canes tonight. With 2 linemen out and a fullback, the O looked very impressive. Hats off to KJ Kelly for grabbing the opportunity he had to shine. I thought the D looked very good and flat got after the QB from SE.

Sounds like the Canes play well Friday night. How much passing did we do? The players that miss

the scrimmage, will they be able to play Thursday? What time is the Scrimmage Thursday, and will the play

it on the Turf?Go Canes!

Morristown East looked really good last night. The scrimmage vs Knox Bearden on the Turf Thursday.

Offense is alot better than last year, We move the football up and down the field all scrimmage. I

think East's had 6 TD too Bearden 1 TD. I think the starter on both team played the whole scrimmage.

I was very impress with T-Howell(1), He did what every he wanted. If you give Bearden QB time, he

will pick you apart. East DB have got to get better, We cannot depend on the front 7 keeping pressure on

the OB every play. When Bearden had time, he pass at will.

I really don't know if East's is that good, or maybe Bearden is a little down from last year?

I do know Morristown East is ready for the season to start. GO Canes!

Morristown East looked really good last night. The scrimmage vs Knox Bearden on the Turf Thursday.

Offense is alot better than last year, We move the football up and down the field all scrimmage. I

think East's had 6 TD too Bearden 1 TD. I think the starter on both team played the whole scrimmage.

I was very impress with T-Howell(1), He did what every he wanted. If you give Bearden QB time, he

will pick you apart. East DB have got to get better, We cannot depend on the front 7 keeping pressure on

the OB every play. When Bearden had time, he pass at will.

I really don't know if East's is that good, or maybe Bearden is a little down from last year?

I do know Morristown East is ready for the season to start. GO Canes!

Bearden is a little down from last yr. You guys are alot better too. You kicked our butts last night. We needed it too.

Good luck this season.

Bearden is a little down from last yr. You guys are alot better too. You kicked our butts last night. We needed it too.

Good luck this season.

Just alittle payback, for the the Butt kicking you gave Morristown East, at last year scrimmage.

I think Bearden can be a good team, there are some talented players on your team. Last year Bearden

team was special. It will just take a few game this season for your team too come together. Thanks

for Coming up, I hope you guys have a great season. Go Canes!

Just alittle payback, for the the Butt kicking you gave Morristown East, at last year scrimmage.

I think Bearden can be a good team, there are some talented players on your team. Last year Bearden

team was special. It will just take a few game this season for your team too come together. Thanks

for Coming up, I hope you guys have a great season. Go Canes!

The jamboree showed M.E. needing work on their defense . It seemed as if

they were not able to recognize whether it was a run play or a pass play as

Greenway had a field day passing the ball --9 of 12 attempts--and Hall running

the ball 4 times for 47 yards. Barner, Greeneville's main running back, did not

play. Greeneville ran a 4-4 defense which helped defend end runs for the most

part . M.E. offense looked much better than the defense . It is good that East

got a look at what they need to do if they expect to be competitive in the

Conference.