Jefferson County Football 2008

DZbettin

No Jefferson County people left on this board this year? I know warlock has gotta be lurking around here somewhere

I am just sitting back and waiting for August 1st so I can ease on over the hill to Dumplin Valley to see how

my Patriots match against the the Rebels from Sullivan South. I think it will be a big test since they return

almost everyone. I think they will miss their QB from last year, since he will try to make a name for himself

in Badger land. I think they return 8 or 9 starters from their offense from a year ago, so they could be loaded.

Anyway, GO BLUE!!

I am ready for another season and the expectations seem to be high.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is the year that we find out about the coaching staff. There is plenty of talent to compete. The staff has done a great job of getting the kids out but now we will find out if they can coach'em up. Glad to see Delozier at DB coach....the secondary was one of the weakest links last year....terrible tackling skills.

The secondary should be much improved this year...grindstaff, mason, darby, moore, frank among others

I understand that Darby was at DE today !

The transfer kid from fla. was at one DT and and stewart at the other and Whitt at the other DE.

Allen, Krauss and I believe Cook at LB.

Grindstaff. Mason, Frank and I think Moore at DB.

This is what I was told.