UT Adidas 7/7

BLUEMOM

farraguts offense will be better this year due to the upgrade @ qb IF the line can protect him. the threat of the long ball which hasn't been there the last couple of years will benefit the rushing game a great deal. the defensive line and linebackers in that 3-5-3 they play will be stout as usual. the db's will be about the same as last yr possibly a little better. as a team they will be better, but they need to establish a homerun threat since andre is gone. if they can do that, they'll make it back to the semi-finals this yr. if not, they will probably get put out in the quarterfinals again.

AE- do they have a new head coach? if they had an entire coaching staff that knew x's and o's and could relay that to the kids, they'd be dangerous. at the hs level, you can't out athlete everybody like in youth football. they have the kids to be great again, it's just a matter of if they adults can show them how to play.

AC and Clinton both have a lot of work to do imo.

Powell looked decent, but they were beating up on AC, so take that for what it's worth. and their #1 qb didn't play against the dragons.

fulton only brought freshman and sophomores, i didn't see them play though.

i heard coach stevens on the news today saying that the fact that they had moved the 7on7 to july, it interfered with what they wanted to accomplish at this point in the summer. it sounded like they were focusing on getting ready to play fulton in week one.

Makes perfect sense to me. Why would you want to have your kids go play against the teams they are actually going to face during the season, including Fulton? You can stay home 6 weeks before the season starts and get ready for that first game. So, do they now schedule 6 weeks between all games or is this the only one that Stevens can use that excuse for?

Ole Dad

i heard coach stevens on the news today saying that the fact that they had moved the 7on7 to july, it interfered with what they wanted to accomplish at this point in the summer. it sounded like they were focusing on getting ready to play fulton in week one.