Dobyns Bennett Football 2008

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Another South fan shoots off at the mouth on a DB thread. How odd!

Better be careful.

Whats odd is that out of 4,000+ posts that you have left on this forum....only a few are actually worth reading. You might want to consider finding another forum thats more your style. Try googleing "websites for nerds"....I bet you would fit right in.

By the way, although I do consider myself a Rebel fan....I'm actually a graduate of DB. And, I'm always careful. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Whats odd is that out of 4,000+ posts that you have left on this forum....only a few are actually worth reading. You might want to consider finding another forum thats more your style. Try googleing "websites for nerds"....I bet you would fit right in.

By the way, although I do consider myself a Rebel fan....I'm actually a graduate of DB. And, I'm always careful. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You might be the only Coacht'er that has actually read all of my 4,000 + post. I might have to work up some kind of reward for you.

You might try googleing "websites for oddballs" ...........If your a graduate of DB and consider yourself a Rebel fan then your definatly a "oddball". Im not sure if being careful is going to help you a whole lot.

Looked at CHS board and they said we got beat,bad.What's the deal,?

Heard both teams agreed to swap films of plays so we really didn't run alot of our normal plays.Knox Central was alot better than Halls.Our def. line didn't block well.CS ran over some people as usual had a good scrimmage.We fumbled several times,sounded like we have alot of work yet.I think the score was like 3tds them 1 us.Not really sure on that.

Heard both teams agreed to swap films of plays so we really didn't run alot of our normal plays.Knox Central was alot better than Halls.Our def. line didn't block well.CS ran over some people as usual had a good scrimmage.We fumbled several times,sounded like we have alot of work yet.I think the score was like 3tds them 1 us.Not really sure on that.

I'm not an advocate of swapping film. Not even during the season. Let then play the game. As well, a scrimmage is a time to expose areas of need. Nothing else. There is no win and lose and anyone who looks at it differently is fooling themselves. Jeff County is purported to vie for the conference (scoff). South sedated them...on both sides of the ball...4-0. Means nothing. Means we were doing something right and they were doing something wrong. They will correct...we will skate. I would much rather expose problem areas now and have a chance to repair them than to find out during the season that we had gaping holes in the hull.

I'm not an advocate of swapping film. Not even during the season. Let then play the game. As well, a scrimmage is a time to expose areas of need. Nothing else. There is no win and lose and anyone who looks at it differently is fooling themselves. Jeff County is purported to vie for the conference (scoff). South sedated them...on both sides of the ball...4-0. Means nothing. Means we were doing something right and they were doing something wrong. They will correct...we will skate. I would much rather expose problem areas now and have a chance to repair them than to find out during the season that we had gaping holes in the hull.

I agree with that.We really didn't have our heads in the scrimmage at all,I heard

I wouldn't pat myself on the back too hard Comp. I don’t think you could get a Bobcat to put money on them vying for the conference this year. Where did you get that notion? Who has Stacy lined up for the next scrimmage...Happy Valley? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I wouldn't pat myself on the back too hard Comp. I don’t think you could get a Bobcat to put money on them vying for the conference this year. Where did you get that notion? Who has Stacy lined up for the next scrimmage...Happy Valley? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Oh...you were just joking /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> . I just asked someone what "Scoff" meant /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> . I can't keep up with these dignified words you big timers from CH use...I'm just from Bristol. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Oh...you were just joking. I just asked someone what "Scoff" meant /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> .

Are you serious? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> You must be at least 6'6"! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> I must be the most misunderstood person on Coach T. No wonder everyone thinks I'm somone I'm not. Oh well maybe my Daughter will be the one.

One question, who was TopVols boy? Oh and by the way...I never scoff at your posts. Hey, I appreciate you gettin' my back man. Ain't nobody else understands bump and run! You got a black one...I'm gonna get me a white one. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Cap...why you gotta' dis Happy Valley? She's a cheap date. Don't care about gettin' married. Just want to have a good time. We just want to work on our game. Don't need nobody giving us too much flak. It's all about timing. We need to work on our timing. Don't need much interference. It's a scrimmage not a game. Last year you said the same thing when we took GP out for ice cream...and our QB and WR didn't do too bad. Sometimes a little resistance is all you need to accomplish what's important. So whachyall do? Let Greeneville walk all over yall? What did that teach you. Mmmm Hmmm. All the time trying to say we sandbaggin'. Might look like we sandbaggin' but in a couple weeks we gonna be carpetbaggin'. Huh, "this ain't no party, this ain't no disco...this ain't no foolin' around".

Cap...why you gotta' dis Happy Valley? She's a cheap date. Don't care about gettin' married. Just want to have a good time. We just want to work on our game. Don't need nobody giving us too much flak. It's all about timing. We need to work on our timing. Don't need much interference. It's a scrimmage not a game. Last year you said the same thing when we took GP out for ice cream...and our QB and WR didn't do too bad. Sometimes a little resistance is all you need to accomplish what's important. So whachyall do? Let Greeneville walk all over yall? What did that teach you. Mmmm Hmmm. All the time trying to say we sandbaggin'. Might look like we sandbaggin' but in a couple weeks we gonna be carpetbaggin'. Huh, "this ain't no party, this ain't no disco...this ain't no foolin' around".

WaCo…hurry get the fire extinguisher…their burnin them leaves again!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just kiddin.

Not sure what all you said but…ok /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> . TopVols son was Tomas Hill the SHHS QB/WR. I thought you knew. That whole thing was an unfortunate situation and I wouldn’t touch it with a ten foot pole even now. About the scrimmages…I think you were riding a bigger horse last year, but we will see. At THS we like to sharpen our tools during practice and use scrimmages to see if they work. We all know how sharp your knife has to be to slice butter, but what’s it going to do on the beef?? Greeneville let us know that we need to get the sharpener back out. Now if you’re slicing butter all pre season and you thinking its all good…what happens when you run into a big side of BEEF? Does Greeneville vs. South 07’ Part 1 ring any bells?!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />