Dobyns Bennett Football 2008

Calm down…just pushin your buttons a little!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Gosh you can’t joke around with nobody these days. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I knew it was a joke............just didn't know what kind of joke. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Hey speaking of jokes, Did you ever go to YouTube.com and type in "Obama lost without a Teleprompter" in the search box ??? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Take it from someone that knows that you don't know. To ask the question you did about Sylvester shows your not exactally on top of it.

As of 1 hour ago, according to one of YOUR best athlete's Daddy, Ashlan Adams is not playing Football. He is going to play Basketball only. AGAIN, according to a DB Dad whose son is one of the better athletes in the High School.

We didnt have to do much homework a couple of years ago, we heard the same thing from all the naysayers about a kid that transfered from the Hill to DB. His name was Dee Pealer....came in and made an imediate impact, (fullback and linebacker) ...so thanks we'll take em if you don't need em!

Ashlon Adams would be a tremendous asset to any program…if you know how to handle him. PERIOD!!!!! And I for one would like to see him finally be able to get on his horse…even if it has to be for the Tribe. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> You never like to see the competition get the CLEAR upper hand but if Morgan can pull this off the UPPER HAND is clear.

Hey Cap We got both numbers and depth. Didn't have to read your post but once either.Second and third string defense did seem to fade a little,but that little number 30 sure look good running the ball.He might be 5 or 6 string.He would look good starting the first game against THS. Good luck to the Vikings.

To be honest with you Plowboy you don’t really even have the numbers that we are use to seeing at DB much less the depth. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

To be honest with you Plowboy you don’t really even have the numbers that we are use to seeing at DB much less the depth. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I counted 92 on the field Friday,I know that is not what u are use to seeing but I believe it will get the job done /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Did u go to DB ? It seems that u are another one of them interested a whole lot in DB football.To come watch us scrimmage says alot.

I counted 92 on the field Friday,I know that is not what u are use to seeing but I believe it will get the job done /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Did u go to DB ? It seems that u are another one of them interested a whole lot in DB football.To come watch us scrimmage says alot.

92...whatever!!!! Our scrimmage was postponed and I wanted to get a look at the field and Chris first hand because I obviously can't count on Clowns like you to give a real account of how it tis. 92!!!!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

By the way now that I got your attention...what position does your boy play????

92...whatever!!!! Our scrimmage was postponed and I wanted to get a look at the field and Chris first hand because I obviously can't count on Clowns like you to give a real account of how it tis. 92!!!!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

By the way now that I got your attention...what position does your boy play????

U first. U remind me of a Dad whose son is a running back,big ole boy.I believe he is a linebacker now,anything to that?

I wish the Kingsport Times-News would do write ups on DB's scrimmages so they could dispell all this chatter that is unnecessary. Cap1, as the one who started this thread and would like to see it stay free of pointless banter, unless you have much to say about the substance of the scrimmage or the field, don't speak. Your first opinions and comments on this board are appreciated, since then it's become rather annoying. I'm sure some would agree. To all parties, drop it. As storied as the football programs of Kingsport and Bristol are, it would be nice to see that we show each other the same respect that we in Kingsport show Oak Ridge, another great, if not bigger, rival.

My questions for clarification at this time, answer only if you have factual or intelligent information to add:

1) Sterling Throp has transfered to Sullivan North and is eligible to play for the Raiders this season?

2) What, if any, impact does Throp's departure have on the Indians?

3) Ashlon Adams has transfered to Dobyns Bennett from Science Hill and is not playing football for the Tribe, opting to focus on playing basketball at DB?

4) The remaining Dobyns Bennett scrimmages are: @ Knox Central on Tuesday, August 5th and Maryville @ Carson Newman on Tuesday, August 12th?

5) Who looks to challenge the Indians in Region 1-5A for the #1 seed in the playoffs?

6) Is Coach Watson still the Indians defensive coordinator or did he retire?

Thanks.