Warriors of Jasper vs Pirates of South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

You know Vic want let that whistle in the gate.......skeerd it might intimidate his players.............. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Sure he will sqauw. You could always call him up and ask him. OP might even give you a hand. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure he will sqauw. You could always call him up and ask him. OP might even give you a hand. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah right, we all know better than that! I'm sure the Warrior fans will be able to make enough noise without it!!!!

I'm sure those fence jumpers are all wondering "what could have been" if we had only stayed in the orange and black.

Old Pirate was looking at the Jaasper players the squaw made and there were several old little pirates in that list.

Go to show...what OP has been talking about. Behind closed doors them lady folk can get down right vicious armed with a skillet. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

OP was looking over that list and some could help the Pirates but none would be a supper star. Heck OP doesn't think there is currently a supper star on the SP now. OP says just kids striving for a goal set early on.

Back in the day ole coach Beene would always talk team honors as the ultimate acheivement. Heck you really look at the glory years for the warriors and there were a bunch of great kids playing and attaining team goals. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeh, OP would have enjoyed all the kids staying together,but sometimes people make choices that you are not meant to understand fully. OP does wish all the kids the best of luck in the game and prays for an injury free game.

Now back to the cage rattling. OP says the rain has become an issue and some think the advantage has shifted to Jasper. Well lets give that a little consideration..................? The Pirates have the speed and the warriors think perhaps that can slow the MIGHTY PIRATES down. Fact is it will....................................................... that said it want make Jasper any faster either.

OP says a Road runner still runs faster than the coyote on wet ground also. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Jasper wishing for the Pirates to come at a more direct attack may very well get ugly also.

OP says be careful what you ask for, sometimes it ain't what you exspect & will hurt you bad. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Last time I check everybody on this thread has been cutting up and going back and forth. Haven't seen much that anybody has gotten bent out of sorts over. So just lighten up and go with the flow.

Again, not necessarily referring to people on this thread...just didnt want to see it get closed liked the other thread did....anyhow, as I said before, the Pirates will dominate this game!!

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Old Pirate was looking at the Jaasper players the squaw made and there were several old little pirates in that list.

Go to show...what OP has been talking about. Behind closed doors them lady folk can get down right vicious armed with a skillet. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

OP was looking over that list and some could help the Pirates but none would be a supper star. Heck OP doesn't think there is currently a supper star on the SP now. OP says just kids striving for a goal set early on.

Back in the day ole coach Beene would always talk team honors as the ultimate acheivement. Heck you really look at the glory years for the warriors and there were a bunch of great kids playing and attaining team goals. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeh, OP would have enjoyed all the kids staying together,but sometimes people make choices that you are not meant to understand fully. OP does wish all the kids the best of luck in the game and prays for an injury free game.

Now back to the cage rattling. OP says the rain has become an issue and some think the advantage has shifted to Jasper. Well lets give that a little consideration..................? The Pirates have the speed and the warriors think perhaps that can slow the MIGHTY PIRATES down. Fact is it will....................................................... that said it want make Jasper any faster either.

OP says a Road runner still runs faster than the coyote on wet ground also. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Jasper wishing for the Pirates to come at a more direct attack may very well get ugly also.

OP says be careful what you ask for, sometimes it ain't what you exspect & will hurt you bad. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

There are several players for MC that used to play for sp in little league. I think the parents made the choice of what would be best for their child at the time. You can't blame a parent for doing that. They may not be a superstar but I am positive they could hold their ground with all these D1 prospects from sp. All of these kids from both sides are good kids and I also wish them the best of luck in the game, and in their future endeavours! Everyone should be hoping for a good injury free game for both sides!!

Go ahead and let the pirates take whatever approach they want but just remember never underestimate the power of determination!!

AAAAND, I am sure that 10-15 years from now they will be glad they traded that championship for a better education that they will have!!!

Thats odd, all the guys I work with from Jasper send their kids to Boyd! Looks to me they would want to save some money OR??????

I hope the TV stations in Chattanooga might think about covering us over here since we all over here in this area didn't get any TV exposure during our jamboree...They really know how to jump on the bandwagon when we won state title last year.........I believe you can go back and look at MC and SP over the last 17 years and see we together have more state football championship's than all the Chattanooga area combined or it's rather close anyway's..

No Respect!!!! It's that simple. Back in the mid nineties for marion, and now for SP the chattanooga media gives us no respect. I think that I saw that SP was sixth in the area??? That may be a little low, should probably be 3 realistically. North georgia is always way overrated as is quite a few chattanooga teams. We were never ranked very highly in those polls either even when the schedule was stepped up a bit.

No Respect!!!! It's that simple. Back in the mid nineties for marion, and now for SP the chattanooga media gives us no respect. I think that I saw that SP was sixth in the area??? That may be a little low, should probably be 3 realistically. North georgia is always way overrated as is quite a few chattanooga teams. We were never ranked very highly in those polls either even when the schedule was stepped up a bit.

jealousy!

AAAAND, I am sure that 10-15 years from now they will be glad they traded that championship for a better education that they will have!!!

TTP, Whopper wants to know how that Warrior Education is better. What has it done for you?

Thats odd, all the guys I work with from Jasper send their kids to Boyd! Looks to me they would want to save some money OR??????

What Jasper kids are going to Boyd? I believe the only kid playing at Boyd now is from S.P. (QB) As for a few years back, I believe that is why those kids went to Boyd because their parents were saving money.?!

Keep this in fun because Whopper is just trying to rattle a few cages. Whopper never heard from Geno about how hard the Pirates hit. I was just wondering if he stood in for that tackling dummy today?