White House @ Portland-Week 1

Olred

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALSO ONE OF THE BEST LINEBACKERS TO EVER PLAY AT WHHS-DANNY CANTRELL 1993,YEAR OF SEMIFINAL LOSS AT HOME AGAINST SPRINGFIELD 12-6.SPRINGFIELD WENT ON TO WIN THE NEXT GAME AT VANDERBILT AGAINST MCMINN CENTRAL.SPRINGFIELD DOMINATED MCMINN. IN THAT GAME

ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLAYERS TO WATCH WAS JOSH LANIUS. WAS A VERY VERSATILE PLAYER. WR AND DB HIS JUNIOR YEAR AND PUNTED ALSO IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY, AND THEN SWITCHED TO QB AFTER FINCH GRADUATED. NOT SURE IF HE MADE ALL STATE OR NOT BUT HE WAS A VERY GOOD PLAYER AT WH.

ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLAYERS TO WATCH WAS JOSH LANIUS. WAS A VERY VERSATILE PLAYER. WR AND DB HIS JUNIOR YEAR AND PUNTED ALSO IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY, AND THEN SWITCHED TO QB AFTER FINCH GRADUATED. NOT SURE IF HE MADE ALL STATE OR NOT BUT HE WAS A VERY GOOD PLAYER AT WH.

JOSH IS A GOOD FRIEND,HE WAS ONE OF THE BEST ALL AROUND ATHLETES TO WALK THE HALLS AT WHHS,ALSO A GREAT BASEBALL PLAYER AS WELL

Station Camp parents cannot answer, didn't see the scrimmage. It was at camp on the last day of camp.

I can answer i was there and for the first time in 2 years Portland out scored and looked much better than SC .

The Bison did not look ready for the upcoming season they where not the same team i have saw in the past a camp.

I can answer i was there and for the first time in 2 years Portland out scored and looked much better than SC .

The Bison did not look ready for the upcoming season they where not the same team i have saw in the past a camp.

I appreciate the answer i reall do appreciate it. Maybe the portland and White house game will be better than people think

I thought they looked good but then I'm not ashamed that I'm biased for the Cats. Springfield has some speed players but I was impressed with what I saw of Greenbrier. Got there about 30 minutes into the scrimmage and had a hard time finding a place to park without walking a good distance. The stands were 2/3 full on our side with a handful on Springfiend's stands. I guess that means Greenbrier is ready for football.

We lost a lot of players to graduation and our roster has slimmed down in size. Zach Ziegler is back in Herndon's old jersey at #16, and Mason Head is our QB. Lee Holiman's height is hard to miss, and if the jersey numbers were correct yesterday I think Connor Jones scored along with Ziegler and company. I'll be learning new names this year, but hopefully it won't take long. I'm anxious to see what we have next Saturday too. It will be a good test.

Don't want to mess up thread, but one quick question for ya? Greenbrier traveled to MC last year and handed to us. I was very impressed with the size of the line. Is the line still this big? I hope we can give this 4a a better run of it this year,( I think we can) ya'll are truely a strong region. Good Luck to all and have a safe season, hope to see seed #4 at Charger stadium in November.

I will ignore the fish!!!!

I heard that there will be temporary bleachers for the visitor side that holds over a thousand fans. Home side is fine. There is usually over 5 or 6 thousand people that come to this big rivalry. Game starts at &:30 but if you want a seat better be there by 5.

from what i was told that is correct i talked to somebody the other day and they said that they would have temporary bleachers up that would seat a 1000 so white house needs to bring the chairs if they aren't their early enough. im hoping to see a good game

Don't want to mess up thread, but one quick question for ya? Greenbrier traveled to MC last year and handed to us. I was very impressed with the size of the line. Is the line still this big? I hope we can give this 4a a better run of it this year,( I think we can) ya'll are truely a strong region. Good Luck to all and have a safe season, hope to see seed #4 at Charger stadium in November.

I will ignore the fish!!!!

Just a short answer, but the Bobcats have come out on top on the preseason scrimmages so far against 2A Westmoreland, 4A Springfield and tonight 5A Hendersonville. I agree that I think Region 4 has got some great teams. We'll start shaking it out next week. Expect White House to win this one against Portland. There is no denying that they are loaded with skill and depth this year and will be in the hunt if they come out with a short injury list after the Tornadoes blows through.