Jamboree schedule for KIL @ Bearden

Yo momma

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look i don't know about a week ago but in the jamboree i talked to hakaim and he said no starters on south doyle were playing b/c they didn't want to get injured

so they didnt play but they played against AE a week ago and and lost big i think 4 tds to none all hakeim did was stand up. Hes big and strong i think a terrific kid but not well coached. They didnt impress me against AE.

Concerning the West AE game. I think you are a little off. The second series after West stopped AE on fourth down, West moved the ball to about the same spot as AE did. Also they have a nice stable of backs. Baylosis didn't get much of an opportunity to run the ball although he started, Williams had two carries for 20 yards, and Simmons and 1 carry for 10 yards. I though West did a good job of stopping AE's fast offense even though they allowed the back to get to the outside a couple of times.

I'll give you that about stopping AE and then moving the ball a bit but who will your go to receiver be this season? I don't remember any passes downfield to stretch the defense.

I thought SD looked terrible also until somone told me that it was their 3's and 4's in the games not their 1's or 2's. So that's understandable now. According to some of the SD players, their depth is a little tiny so they didn't won't to risk the fact of someone getting hurt so they player their freshmen and sophmores in the Jamboree..

That wasn't the scrimmage that I saw,especially when A-E started a bench clearing brawl with some cheap play.

Now it’s my turn... I mean, that's typical for any scrimmage... But why single AE out? SD was just as guilty because they cleared their bench too... But if this is the first time you've ever seen a bench clearing brawl, you don't watch too much of football... It happens everyday and don't just give AE a bad name because SD couldn't hang with the Roadrunners.

Now it’s my turn... I mean, that's typical for any scrimmage... But why single AE out? SD was just as guilty because they cleared their bench too... But if this is the first time you've ever seen a bench clearing brawl, you don't watch too much of football... It happens everyday and don't just give AE a bad name because SD couldn't hang with the Roadrunners.

Amen turtle there guy grabbed our face mack and drugged him on top of himself. our player pushed of to get away but i guess thats a cheap play. Things happen on the field all the time and the next its already over.

So why would south doyle even come if they werent going to play any of their starters. They just embarrased themselves because the public doenst realize this. Stupid stupid move sd coach. They couldnt beat Farragut with their starters in and they didnt want to addmit to it. This was a cruch. Sweet Move

didnt want Hakeim stock to go down lol