Volunteer vs. Sullivan East

THSVikings2004

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they had the ???white towel??? rule in football the Patriots would have been throwing them on the field after the first series against South in the jamboree /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> . R. Nelson is probably worried sick over the fact that his brother is probably going to take the Cougars in his second year as head coach (a team that won one game last year) and make a statement of who was really behind the Patriot run in 04???. I pick East to finish 6th in the MLC so it???s going to be interesting to see how Volunteer measures up.

"make a statement of who was really behind the Patriot run in 04"

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> LOLLOLLOL ROFLMAO LOLLOLLOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That is too funny Cap 1. I don't see that "Jr. Nelson" has done anything in his career except ride big brothers coat tail. The Patriots didn't stand a chance against the Rebels at the Jamboree for one second, South will be a challenge for any team out there, but to be delusional enough to think the little Nelson is a better coach than the Senior. Woah, that's a bold statement.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> LOLLOLLOL ROFLMAO LOLLOLLOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That is too funny Cap 1. I don't see that "Jr. Nelson" has done anything in his career except ride big brothers coat tail. The Patriots didn't stand a chance against the Rebels at the Jamboree for one second, South will be a challenge for any team out there, but to be delusional enough to think the little Nelson is a better coach than the Senior. Woah, that's a bold statement.

Ralph is the younger brother.

I??™m not sure what you were looking at in the jamboree but the Patriots looked scared and demoralized from just a small taste of South??™s firepower. By the way??¦I just threw in the 04??? thing to add a little spice??¦we all know that Eades (sp) was the one behind, in front, and all around that 04??™ run. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I also sat behind the Central players during the jamboree and I could see the fire that Nelson has put in their eyes. I think Central will make a statement in the game against the Patriots. But one thing is for sure??¦we will see.

In this game I would love to see East MAN UP and take it to Volunteer. But it would take a lot of progress (mostly mentally) from the poor showing at the jamboree.

Now I would like to extend a sincere GOOD LUCK to the Patriots. MLC all the way!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

The good thing about this game for the falcons is the defense played hard and looked good. It would have been nice to get the offense going so the D could rest, but unfortunately East defenders were in the backfield almost every play. The 3 turnovers killed Volunteer and East dominated Volunteers O line holding the ground game to -44 yds. Cradic and his wide recievers look good but need help from the running game. The RB's can do the job but need some room to run. Hopefully the coaches fix what went wrong with the protection up front.

As someone stated earlier, in more words...it all depends on Volunteer's offensive line.

Surprised to see those stats. -44 yds rushing? East must have had blitz practice Friday night. Must be the young players on O-line, I guess. That o-line last year manhandled a Boone line that had had its way up until then. Did the whole line graduate?