Henry County V.S. Northwest

Guest Advisor

dont mistake physicality with excellence

Clarksville schools have the talent but there are many problems with the Clarksville school system and their football programs that limit the success of the programs.

Henry county has oneof the best coaching staffs in Tennessee and with a few players, they would win most anywhere. Add Players like #34 and # 3 and a few good ones around them and there is state title possibilities,

As good as the Patriots have been the last two years, they have not been a physical, hard hitting team. I could not say that about the old Henry county teams. Most Clarksville schools although not as well coached as the HC team, they are tougher, more physical, and jsut flat out harder hitters that the HC PATTYS

Kenwood Quick Kitty, are you the Yanker's brother??

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is very common for people to tag spread offense teams as soft. HC uses aggression and the physicality of teams against them. Ever heard of over pursuit? The Colts have been accused of being soft for years.

And to whoever said that Dominique getting very few carries in preseason would hurt him. Look no further than LT. Granted he is a world class NFL running back but in a world of complex offenses, he seems to be just fine with 0 preseason snaps. I doubt Allen will be rusty when the season begins just because he saw little action prior to the first game.

It is very common for people to tag spread offense teams as soft. HC uses aggression and the physicality of teams against them. Ever heard of over pursuit? The Colts have been accused of being soft for years.

And to whoever said that Dominique getting very few carries in preseason would hurt him. Look no further than LT. Granted he is a world class NFL running back but in a world of complex offenses, he seems to be just fine with 0 preseason snaps. I doubt Allen will be rusty when the season begins just because he saw little action prior to the first game.

I would agree with you totally.

Oh yeah baby!!! It's almost game time!!! This is my first time on this year. I glanced at some of the early post. There is only one I wanted to respond to. #34 being fatter and slower? I am 6'1, 250lbs. and have a 36in. waiste. I saw Dominique at good ole Wal-Mart about 3 weeks ago. The kid absolutely dwarfed me. He is freakin HUGE, and I would bet he has less than 2% body fat. He is 260 lbs. of pure muscle. You almost forget that underneath it all is just a 17 year old kid. He has worked hard this offseason and it shows. Best of luck to him and all our guys this year.

Oh yeah baby!!! It's almost game time!!! This is my first time on this year. I glanced at some of the early post. There is only one I wanted to respond to. #34 being fatter and slower? I am 6'1, 250lbs. and have a 36in. waiste. I saw Dominique at good ole Wal-Mart about 3 weeks ago. The kid absolutely dwarfed me. He is freakin HUGE, and I would bet he has less than 2% body fat. He is 260 lbs. of pure muscle. You almost forget that underneath it all is just a 17 year old kid. He has worked hard this offseason and it shows. Best of luck to him and all our guys this year.

DING

5' 10" 168 Lbs I am not sure what a WAISTE is /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> but my waist is 32"

GAME DAY GETTING CLOSE!!!

I bet tailgaters are already getting ready!