Fulton @ Oak Ridge

SPLITBACK

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you should read from the beginning of the thread next time before you make a statement.. The opinion is this.. Some think they are no diffrence between the classifications.. My argument is the same as you'res.. There is a diffrence between 3a to 5a.. And no Fulton should'nt move up to that classification.. 900 students are a diffrence and that is my point too.. Ruse and Turltle..

And yes fulton did roll against Carter but they have been a power in there region.. You cannot denie that..

Ok , I am not a Oak Ridge fan nor a Fulton fan.. I just came on this thread to read everyones opinion.. And wanted to give my prediction and reason..I picked Oak Ridge because of there depth and talent to choose from.. And they are good.. Fulton is good too, and will get better like always as the year goes on.. But every team does..The game last year could have been played at the end of the year and Oak Ridge would have still won.. Might have been closer who knows..

Now if Fulton had as much depth as Oak Ridge then yes Fulton would split 10 games with Oak Ridge..

I just could not agree about the classifications are the same..

Good Luck to both teams friday and Blankenship Field is one of the toughest places to play in the state..

I think Quarrels is the best recruiter in Tennessee.....f9d ... Coatney is second..

Good post. I agree. Oak Ridge has too many more athletes from a bigger talent pool. There is a huge difference in 3A and 5A and Oak Ridge will win handily.

Ole Dad

Ok , I am not a Oak Ridge fan nor a Fulton fan.. I just came on this thread to read everyones opinion.. And wanted to give my prediction and reason..I picked Oak Ridge because of there depth and talent to choose from.. And they are good.. Fulton is good too, and will get better like always as the year goes on.. But every team does..The game last year could have been played at the end of the year and Oak Ridge would have still won.. Might have been closer who knows..

Now if Fulton had as much depth as Oak Ridge then yes Fulton would split 10 games with Oak Ridge..

I just could not agree about the classifications are the same..

Good Luck to both teams friday and Blankenship Field is one of the toughest places to play in the state..

I think Quarrels is the best recruiter in Tennessee.....f9d ... Coatney is second..

MY bad! I guess I need to say I'm sorry to all the Fulton Fans for thinking something like turtle could be from Fulton.

As for Stevens we'll give him to you and will even throw in two future draft picks.

Ok do that!! We'll welcome him back to the hill with open arms! You and the rest of the people down there in the ridge need to support Stevens he's a great coach just support him.. THAt's what he's asking.. HAve you ever seen Remember the Titans? Well, Coach Stevens is that type of Coach! Just give the man time he'll win you a gold ball.. Heck he made it to the SHip his 1st year so that tells you he can coach... Just give him time!!

If you don't won't him anymore, like I said, we'll take him back at AE as long as we can keep Graham as his Defensive Coord!

Hey OakRidgeCat, long time no speak! How's the little 'Cat doin'?

Fulton may have "experience" up front, but the talent at the skilled positions graduated, and others have minimal experience. They didn't look good in their scrimmages that I have seen earlier this year. Opposite problem from last year...big line - no backs.

OR will start rough, but talent, strength and speed prevail. OR by 17.

I guess you meant want? Heck, my daughter could have taken the group that Lussier left Stevens to the state and won it that year and she has only been to a dozen football games. Let's talk about the fact that Stevens has the worst record in Oak Ridge Football history after only 3 years and inherited a state championship team. I am not getting back into the argument, but I will say this, I hope he wins all of his games and is successful at Oak Ridge for many years, so don't give me that BS that the reason he doesn't win is because the town is not behind him and support him. That's a big cop out and a lame excuse. He needs to stop playing the victim card and start devoting the effort to the program to win games.

Ole Dad

Ok do that!! We'll welcome him back to the hill with open arms! You and the rest of the people down there in the ridge need to support Stevens he's a great coach just support him.. THAt's what he's asking.. HAve you ever seen Remember the Titans? Well, Coach Stevens is that type of Coach! Just give the man time he'll win you a gold ball.. Heck he made it to the SHip his 1st year so that tells you he can coach... Just give him time!!

If you don't won't him anymore, like I said, we'll take him back at AE as long as we can keep Graham as his Defensive Coord!

Yo Big Cat. Kipp is doing ok and back in school heading for a nursing degree. I hope he gets it before I go bankrupt putting him through all these schools. I have had to take a step back and let go of a few of my favorite things, but hopefully I will be able to get back into the game in the near future.

With all that has been said, and all that has gone on with the scrimmages, and the fact I have not had any chance to see these guys scrimmage or work out, I will hold on to my two cents until I see a game or two. But it is always:

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL!