Sullivan South @ Science Hill

The Hill

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before you go throwing clown around, show me one post about ME pumping Chris. The THS fans were tooting the Shepard horn guite a bit (you included....remember you know the rest of the story /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />) as well and I went in with great expectations and that hasn't changed becuase I could see his potential each time he touched the ball..the DB game will not be his legacy by a long shot. And as far as pub...they are all Tricitiessports cover boys...I frankly have not seen anymore about Chris than Fletcher or Shepard. They all have had more pub than Sylvester who did what he wanted to last Thursday. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That would be kinda hard since all your old posts have been mysteriously deleted. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Is it so you can come on here and preach about how people shouldn't talk about kids after you made several jabs at Curt over the last couple of years? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

That would be kinda hard since all your old posts have been mysteriously deleted. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Is it so you can come on here and preach about how people shouldn't talk about kids after you made several jabs at Curt over the last couple of years? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I knew you would be the first one back Monica. By the way, have you deleated all your post where you were taking jabs at Throp? What was that story about the pot & the kettle? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

WB - 24

DB - 14

OK big boy what was the score the last time Tennessee High played a team from Blount Co. ?????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good one!! I don??™t know what??™s wrong with these guys??¦you??™re alright with me. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Based on your thinking, I should count out Shepard and Canty based on being absolutely ineffective for 4 qtrs. I know better.

If that is your opinion then so be it. You see that??™s the beauty of these boards and exactly my point??¦everyone is entitled to their opinion and others are given the opportunity to respond or not. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How is a game ever closer than the score? That has to be one of the all time lame cop outs in the history of any sport. The score is what it is. You lose by 29 point it don't get any closer. You loose by 1 it would be a close game but no closer than the score.

29 points by any measure is a whoopin.

I was being sarcastic...Clown /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> !! Try to keep up. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

How is a game ever closer than the score? That has to be one of the all time lame cop outs in the history of any sport. The score is what it is. You lose by 29 point it don't get any closer. You loose by 1 it would be a close game but no closer than the score.

29 points by any measure is a whoopin.

Come on Deluxe you can't really mean that! Games can always be closer than what the score would appear, and in that same sense games may not be as close as the score shows either! There are times when late in the game a team may just fall apart and the other team scores two quick TD's after being up by 7 already now that game was closer than it appears on the scoreboard, or you could be up by 21 and domminating the whole game they score against the 2nd teamers, then kick an onside kick, recover it then throw a hail mary for another touch as time expires, you only won by 7 but you handed it to them all night!

Not trying too rile ya up or anything, just IMO thats the way I see it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ROLL TRIBE ROLL!!!!!!!!

I knew you would be the first one back Monica. By the way, have you deleated all your post where you were taking jabs at Throp? What was that story about the pot & the kettle? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Nope, I haven't deleted anything. As a matter of fact, M & G has dug them up and reposted them for me a time or two! Did I come on here preaching what people should/should not say? Nope. I stand by everything I've ever said. M & G wants to talk out both sides of his mouth. I'll hand it to you also. At least your an #### ALL the time! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Come on Deluxe you can't really mean that! Games can always be closer than what the score would appear, and in that same sense games may not be as close as the score shows either! There are times when late in the game a team may just fall apart and the other team scores two quick TD's after being up by 7 already now that game was closer than it appears on the scoreboard, or you could be up by 21 and domminating the whole game they score against the 2nd teamers, then kick an onside kick, recover it then throw a hail mary for another touch as time expires, you only won by 7 but you handed it to them all night!

Not trying too rile ya up or anything, just IMO thats the way I see it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ROLL TRIBE ROLL!!!!!!!!

That is fine ghost no problem ...But not in my opinion. You win or you don't. Does the better team always win? No. But it is never closer than the score.You play 4 quarters, depth of team, injurys etc.. You play the whole game not just the 1st 1/2 or 3 quarters. You run out of gas, you get lucky or you are just down right better and wear the other team down in 2nd 1/2 and put them away. Does that make it closer than the score? Not in my opinion. Closer than the score shows? Sounds like a Boys Club Dad taking it easy on the kids. Or Cap just being the idiot he is. 29 points is a bit much to even make a so called sarcastic comment on and say it was closer that the score. It wasn't. They got a beat down.

Please....They played well. They hung with them for 1/2 the game. Just got over matched in the 2nd half etc..

There's no mystery there buddy....ask coacht becuase I guess since I had better things to do with my time over the past few months than set behind a keyboard and drool over high school kids in 7on7 and scrimmages, my history was deleted. email coacth maybe they still have the records...no sweat off my back. Several jabs? I never once jabbed at Curt. I can say that with honesty. If you have such a great memory there monica, give me an idea of the jabs I supposedly took. You are just trying to justify your trashing of Josef and others. You're laughable (among other things).

Nope, I haven't deleted anything. As a matter of fact, M & G has dug them up and reposted them for me a time or two! Did I come on here preaching what people should/should not say? Nope. I stand by everything I've ever said. M & G wants to talk out both sides of his mouth. I'll hand it to you also. At least your an #### ALL the time! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

There is no both sides of the mouth. Have I taken you and some others on here to task? Somebody has to put you in your place. Can't recall naming any kids on here and knocking on them. Again, since you are doing the accusing, refresh my memory on both sides of my mouth. I'm not afraid of what you'll make-up. And by the way, stop calling me neighbor...I LIKE my neighbors. By the way, drop on in sometime and we'll have a talk /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

FYI: I never said anything about what you could or couldn't say only that a bunch of 30-40 + year old men should be ashamed hiding on here and calling out coaches (tell them to there face) jobs and high school kids. Man up!