Sequatchie County @ Cannon County

Gridiron88

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok obviously Cannon got better as the season went on last year and Sequatchie got worse. Remember Cannon was a few better play calls away from being 7-3 They lost to Westmoreland 27-26 and to Upperman 33-31 i believe, and they also drove into York's redzone several times, but they turned it over and lost 21-6. I doubt Sequatchie could have done any of that. I'm not saying Cannon is a football power by any means, but they are a heck of a lot closer to becoming a consistent winner than Sequatchie is. By the way you wanna talk cupcake schedule Pigeon Forge? come on. Cannon plays 2 teams this year ranked in the state's Top Ten Poll. What was the score aganist Sequatchie's biggest rival Bledsoe? Cannon beat them 31-0 and it coulda been a lot worse.

Wildcat............ Loses are Loses and Whopper is sure you know that. Just get that seat warm in the stands and get ready for Friday night. This is not a 1 and 19 team coming Friday night to play a 6 and 5 Cannon team that was happy to have only lost to Westmoreland and Upperman by a couple of points. This is the present and I don't believe Cannon will be ready. Whopper is just stating his opinion. So don't hate Whopper. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

To answer someone's previous question to the taping incident, yes it did happen and it is a tssaa violation. From the tssaa football handbook,"L. No schools may tape or film a practice or a game involving two other teams. A school may tape or film its own practice or its own game." I would also like to mention a few of Cannon's players came over to the home side of the field and wanted to pick a fight with some fans but school staff kicked them out before anything happened. I know this because I was there.

indians1 im sorry to say that you are wrong, them boys didnt try picking no fight. i do believe it was one of your students who came up and was asking who's got a problem cuz he would settle it...but think what u want bud

Whopper know SVC football. Whopper has a question for wildcat5. Out of those 6 wins you had last year how many was over teams with a winning record? Whopper thinks CC had a cupcake schedule. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

im not sure who u are. but i do know one thing. you're an IDIOT!! the only cupcakes on the schedule for cc is these region 3 teams

Wildcat............ Loses are Loses and Whopper is sure you know that. Just get that seat warm in the stands and get ready for Friday night. This is not a 1 and 19 team coming Friday night to play a 6 and 5 Cannon team that was happy to have only lost to Westmoreland and Upperman by a couple of points. This is the present and I don't believe Cannon will be ready. Whopper is just stating his opinion. So don't hate Whopper. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

cc will be ready for anything u want to throw at em. these boys are well disciplined and ready to go. seq. better be ready to get hit in the mouth and as barger use to say play some good ole "valley ball". its comin boys the question is are you gonna be able to take the heart break? when u roll into woodbury and get showed up by them boys from cannon. because believe it or not they are a very experienced team this year with some depth. im sorry, but you just cant hang with cc this year.

cc will be ready for anything u want to throw at em. these boys are well disciplined and ready to go. seq. better be ready to get hit in the mouth and as barger use to say play some good ole "valley ball". its comin boys the question is are you gonna be able to take the heart break? when u roll into woodbury and get showed up by them boys from cannon. because believe it or not they are a very experienced team this year with some depth. im sorry, but you just cant hang with cc this year.

Well by the way CC is talking on this board are they going to be able to take a heart break. I know sequatchie would love to win this game but if they dont it will not be a heart braker. Their next 2 games are not that tough and should get them back on track before their first region game. To me looks like the pressure is on CC. Haveing to defend the home turf against the ole coach, needing to win this game because if they lose this will be only the 3rd team sequatchie has beat in 3 years. Mmm the way i see it is CC going to be able to take the heart break if they lose. Win or lose i promise u Sequatchie will win more ball games. Good luck to ur new 9 grade coach