Gordonsville @ Smith County

croz6110

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Gville rebound and give SC a game?

I hope for at least a good game, but after tonight's scores, Who knows.

Go Big Blue!!!!!!!!

I didnt travel tonight Croz. I went to the hole. They are more /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> this year.

I didnt travel tonight Croz. I went to the hole. They are more /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> this year.

It will be a tough game, to say the least.

I wasn't greatly impressed with SC at the jamboree, but I wasn't last year either, and we know how that turned out.

I definitely hope the game is injury free for both teams, and hopefully each team will use this game as a building block to get better.

It will be a tough game, to say the least.

I wasn't greatly impressed with SC at the jamboree, but I wasn't last year either, and we know how that turned out.

I definitely hope the game is injury free for both teams, and hopefully each team will use this game as a building block to get better.

TC looked bad there also. See the score on macon? Scrimmage + 11= 0. But as you said. Use it for a building block. GO BLUE!!!!!

Good to talk to you MO$$$$.......what you talking about "Tater Salad" on that other thread for??????

At least someone enjoys comedy, and knows what I was saying. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> For the few that dont, they will get the point soon.

Smith County is still young. 8 new starters on each side of the ball. It is hard to look to impressive early on. They should grow up a lot over the next few weeks.

At least someone enjoys comedy, and knows what I was saying. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> For the few that dont, they will get the point soon.

I didn't get the chance to get down there and meet you, but saw you standing down there talking to bigreid and imallin.

Smith County is still young. 8 new starters on each side of the ball. It is hard to look to impressive early on. They should grow up a lot over the next few weeks.

I didn't get the chance to get down there and meet you, but saw you standing down there talking to bigreid and imallin.

I hope Gville does the same as far as growing up the next few weeks.

Ok I will play along. Hard to be impressive is correct. Hard to be noticed also. Them boys are just clod kickers. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yeah you should have come down. I didnt look that intimidating did I? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Ok I will play along. Hard to be impressive is correct. Hard to be noticed also. Them boys are just clod kickers. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yeah you should have come down. I didnt look that intimidating did I? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Probably did, he scares fairly easy. Good luck to the Tigers in this one. You will definitely need it with John Elway, and Tony Dorsett in the backfield. Try to holdem under 50 if you can. Hope both teams get through injury FREE. We'll meet both down into the season. Termite, I looked for you and Antway at the tailgate party. I saved some chitlins just for you boys but no show. We'll have to make some more when ya'll come to Motown.