Gordonsville @ Smith County

croz6110

Dang original i didn't realize that your fan club was this big. Can i have your autograph to? I would like mine on the bottom line of a check please!!!

Wow i think 3putt struck a nerve!!!

I'll agree. seemed pretty upset. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a true fan of himself!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha that is great I did not know that they were such good pictures of original on the internet!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I bet you can't find one of him and his wife!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hahahahahahahahaha that is great I did not know that they were such good pictures of original on the internet!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I bet you can't find one of him and his wife!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Get off your old man's account there short stuff.

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

I have to believe they will, sooner rather than later.

Discipline is a big part of football, on the field and off, and there is a level there that hasn't been there since Stanley Wills was coach.

Don't get me wrong, Dillard done a good job, but Marshall is what this program needed.

I don't know croz, during my 2 years at Gordonsville we were a very disciplined football team. That, of course, was the last time Gordonsville has gotten close beating SC. I had noticed the more recent teams had seemed less disciplined than in the past. Maybe Coach Marshall is a different type of guy. We shall see. It will be awhile before Gordonsville is back on top.

Having 10 or 11 juniors and seniors IS a big obstacle to overcome. SC plays a lot of sophomores and juniors.

Gordonsville probably had a minute edge in talent the last couple of years anyway and SC waxed them. SC cannot overlook the Kitties. With Coach Maynord at the helm...they won't. I will stand by my statement...that as long

as Maynord continues to coach...the Kitties will never beat SC. This year...SC has a very good team

with a lot of potential. This will be SC's most balanced team...maybe ever. The Kitties are kittens

this year...just too young. On the other hand SC has 9 new starters on offense and defense. Don't expect the Kitties to lay

down...because Moose won't allow it.

I wouldn't say....Kitties will never beat Carthage.....

They won't as long as Maynord is here. Didn't say they wouldn't ever

win again.

Moose is a coach that can match up with Maynord. So, IMO, unless Maynord retires this year, Moose and his players will beat SC.

Someone from Carthage please answer a question for me.

What's the difference with Maynord at SC as compared to Upperman?

He had only one real successful season at Upperman that I can recall, and he's had a substantial bit more success at SC. What's the difference?

Is it the players, fan support, or what?

I figure Ilovehighschoolfootball would be the best to answer it, but I like to hear anyone's opinion from the other side of the river.

I don't know croz, during my 2 years at Gordonsville we were a very disciplined football team. That, of course, was the last time Gordonsville has gotten close beating SC. I had noticed the more recent teams had seemed less disciplined than in the past. Maybe Coach Marshall is a different type of guy. We shall see. It will be awhile before Gordonsville is back on top.

It won't be awhile before Gville is back on top. I have full confidence that Coach Marshall can get the Tigers to play up to their potential every year.