Macon Vs Westmoreland

SONGWRITER

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I'm an Eagle Alumni. Let jog some memories here. In 1987 MC at Westmoreland final score WHS 42 MC 6. For those of you that can remember that far back. Number 24 for the Eagles rushed for 242 yards and 2 touchdowns plus a 50 yd pass reception for a touchdown. That number 24 was me. My career yds were 3,654.00 which was a school record for 8 years but was broken in 1995 by two time Mr. Football winner Clint Brown who finished with a career high of 3,950.00 yards. How many of the old timers read this and know who I am?

I know who you are now. I have nothing but respect for u now. I was just talking bull. Not scared, I like ya. p.s. you put on a little weight since then.

Actually I'm an Eagle Alumni. Let jog some memories here. In 1987 MC at Westmoreland final score WHS 42 MC 6. For those of you that can remember that far back. Number 24 for the Eagles rushed for 242 yards and 2 touchdowns plus a 50 yd pass reception for a touchdown. That number 24 was me. My career yds were 3,654.00 which was a school record for 8 years but was broken in 1995 by two time Mr. Football winner Clint Brown who finished with a career high of 3,950.00 yards. How many of the old timers read this and know who I am?

Now I dont have a clue who you are, cause the man I gave a ride home last night said he was singray, but he looked much too large to do anything like you are talking about. He looked more like a lineman to me. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I do.

Almost 5 years removed from High School, it seems like only Westmoreland vs. Macon County can bring me back to the message boards.

Or when I know I can find Twan chirping prior to the SC vs. Westmoreland game.

Where did all the Maconites go? They used to be a dime a dozen on the message boards. Now they are just a dime a dozen on the street cor...

Nevermind, that would have been crude.