Macon Vs Westmoreland

SONGWRITER

Actually I'm an Eagle Alumni. Let jog some memories here. In 1987 MC at Westmoreland final score WHS 42 MC 6. For those of you that can remember that far back. Number 24 for the Eagles rushed for 242 yards and 2 touchdowns plus a 50 yd pass reception for a touchdown. That number 24 was me. My career yds were 3,654.00 which was a school record for 8 years but was broken in 1995 by two time Mr. Football winner Clint Brown who finished with a career high of 3,950.00 yards. How many of the old timers read this and know who I am?

I know who you are. A lil chubby nowadays huh?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry singray. I can't remember back that far. Heck i wasn't even playing pee wee yet! But i will do some researching before friday night. Mr. Postman...will you be on the fence again before the game?

You might need to get him a step ladder!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Guest Termite

Nah man...my bad...here's my guess.

Man......does everybody up there look alike or kin.......I could have sworn I saw a rural mail carrier that is either this guy or his brother. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Is it lazy to run 8 miles a day 6 days a week???....do you think that's lazy....Is it lazy to win 4 state championships and will probably win at least 2 more by the time you graduate??

Is that lazy....believe it or not everyone doesn't "want" to play football....there are other sports...and if you don't really "want" to play football then you better either not play or you'd better do another sport...i'm sure the track coach would love to have a few of the baseball players but it doesn't work that way..And you're exactly right...practice is alot like work...

But so is running a 5k, or taking batting practice or practicing basketball all year long...

I never said Mahaney was lazy,this has to be the state champion your speaking about.I never said track or any other sports was wrong.I did think we was talking about football,and I as well as you notice the boys that could help EACH sport. I said NO kid was cut in spring practice.I must have struck a nerve,it is the kids choice to play or not.Yours chose not to play,that is your alls right.I wish macon could win the state in every sport,we know that is not going to happen.Is it because we do not have the talent? Maybe,We would have a better chance,if the kids that do NOTHING would attempt to play some sports.The basketball and baseball could never win a game so what, if football looses to cartgage trousdale and westmorland ALL THE BLAME IS PUT ON THE COACHES.I have never and will never agree with this for any school.

I never said Mahaney was lazy,this has to be the state champion your speaking about.I never said track or any other sports was wrong.I did think we was talking about football,and I as well as you notice the boys that could help EACH sport. I said NO kid was cut in spring practice.I must have struck a nerve,it is the kids choice to play or not.Yours chose not to play,that is your alls right.I wish macon could win the state in every sport,we know that is not going to happen.Is it because we do not have the talent? Maybe,We would have a better chance,if the kids that do NOTHING would attempt to play some sports.The basketball and baseball could never win a game so what, if football looses to cartgage trousdale and westmorland ALL THE BLAME IS PUT ON THE COACHES.I have never and will never agree with this for any school.

Maybe if you would stay away, and quit making everything conflict, it would get better.

Who struck what nerve???

I hope you are not a coach, if that is how you formulate an argument in an attempt to get a point across to the readers here.

I also hope you are not a teacher if that is the grammer and diction you teach our Macon students.

Actually I'm an Eagle Alumni. Let jog some memories here. In 1987 MC at Westmoreland final score WHS 42 MC 6. For those of you that can remember that far back. Number 24 for the Eagles rushed for 242 yards and 2 touchdowns plus a 50 yd pass reception for a touchdown. That number 24 was me. My career yds were 3,654.00 which was a school record for 8 years but was broken in 1995 by two time Mr. Football winner Clint Brown who finished with a career high of 3,950.00 yards. How many of the old timers read this and know who I am?

Darn--I can't piture a big lug like your self running for that amount of yardage! I only blocked for that ugly big guy /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This would be a fun game to be at, but I have another commitment--Sorry

Go Eagles!! Sorry cookie, but I must go with my home town on this one-otherwise I wish Macon the best