Franklin County Tullahoma Game

RebelHeart

You boys just need to shake hands and come out fightin'!

Heck, the war has already started and not one day of practice has been done.

These two teams don't have any love loss and it looks like somebody has been doin a little extra scouting on the side!

Smells like canon fodder to me! Well heck, load up the canons boys and had towards T-town for little live round drills.

Maybe yall can tear up the field before the stands fall in on the kittens! While they are rebuildin the old kitty cat stadium maybe they can manage some more parking spots for the good folks who travel to Tullahoma every now and then to watch a little football!

Happy huntin from southern pride! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's gonna seem like a ole' Hatfield and McCoy family reunion... I've been waitin all year for this!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The format of the tape isn't in question. However, the angle in which it was filmed has much to be desired. I'm sure the camera people are new and this was their first go-round. I'm confident it will get better. It's just very hard to watch a game that looks like you're barely higher thatan the visitors on the field. Sending a production crew to the top of the press box will give better angles and a better quality film.

Now this is when it gets good. This is what high school football in the south is all about. Two towns, 15 miles apart, one of the oldest rivalries in the state.....this is like heaven right here!

The port-a-johns are a whole lot nicer than any bathroom you have used at Wilkins Stadium in the last 10 years or so. The Rebel backers have plenty of stadium jokes they can use and rightly so considering they have a brand-new house for their wild-eyed southern boys.

Take a note though Franklin Co. fan. You better be careful cause we got those visitor stands just right so that when you fill em up they gonna come crashing down so fast you ain't gonna have time to blink. Best bet is for you folks to just stay home and listen to your whoopin on the radio.

Don't worry about gettin there early if you do come 'cause we ain't gonna open the gates till about 6:45. You see, all the T-town folks come in the back way....hehehe

Oh yeah, and then there's the game. Last year it came down to the final 77 seconds when Bishop connected with Lawson for 69-yard touchdown. It won't be that close this year. Both teams are better, but when Rebel backers say their secondary is weak that spells trouble because Tullahoma has got a host of fleet receivers and a basket full of pass patterns and a rocket-armed lefty that is now fully confident and ready. And then there is that defense. I hope the Rebels throw it a lot towards #17!!

This is all in good fun and we look forward to you FC folks coming over and having a good time. We'll come as friends, do battle on the field of play, and leave as friends. As it should be.

The format of the tape isn't in question. However, the angle in which it was filmed has much to be desired. I'm sure the camera people are new and this was their first go-round. I'm confident it will get better. It's just very hard to watch a game that looks like you're barely higher thatan the visitors on the field. Sending a production crew to the top of the press box will give better angles and a better quality film.

PRODUCTION CREW? You got to be kidding me. Maybe that's why the Kittens don't have a stadium. You spent all your money on Production Crews sniff sniff. Go Rebs!!!

PRODUCTION CREW? You got to be kidding me. Maybe that's why the Kittens don't have a stadium. You spent all your money on Production Crews sniff sniff. Go Rebs!!!

Can't resist this one....You mean they have people in Tullahoma brave enough to go to the top of the stadium...OK no more stadium jokes. Good luck to both teams. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now this is when it gets good. This is what high school football in the south is all about. Two towns, 15 miles apart, one of the oldest rivalries in the state.....this is like heaven right here!

The port-a-johns are a whole lot nicer than any bathroom you have used at Wilkins Stadium in the last 10 years or so. The Rebel backers have plenty of stadium jokes they can use and rightly so considering they have a brand-new house for their wild-eyed southern boys.

Take a note though Franklin Co. fan. You better be careful cause we got those visitor stands just right so that when you fill em up they gonna come crashing down so fast you ain't gonna have time to blink. Best bet is for you folks to just stay home and listen to your whoopin on the radio.

Don't worry about gettin there early if you do come 'cause we ain't gonna open the gates till about 6:45. You see, all the T-town folks come in the back way....hehehe

Oh yeah, and then there's the game. Last year it came down to the final 77 seconds when Bishop connected with Lawson for 69-yard touchdown. It won't be that close this year. Both teams are better, but when Rebel backers say their secondary is weak that spells trouble because Tullahoma has got a host of fleet receivers and a basket full of pass patterns and a rocket-armed lefty that is now fully confident and ready. And then there is that defense. I hope the Rebels throw it a lot towards #17!!

This is all in good fun and we look forward to you FC folks coming over and having a good time. We'll come as friends, do battle on the field of play, and leave as friends. As it should be.

You want us to stay home?? Why us country folks were just driving over to help you boys get a few tickets sales Friday nite. Thought you could use the extra $$ to help build that stadium and them thar skool repairs.

Can't resist this one....You mean they have people in Tullahoma brave enough to go to the top of the stadium...OK no more stadium jokes. Good luck to both teams. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I heard they were going to hand out hard hats at the gate!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Aren't you the same guy who accused Bill Price of cutting film a few years back? Heck he can't even work a cell phone without help so i am sure this is just another one of those times that a high and mighty tullahoma person is on a witch hunt. don't forget it was not to many years ago that the great John Olive let a young man who quit come back out to play quarterback for him. I also think that young man did some things that would be a embarasment to most teams. So just stay on that high horse and I am sure some people can sling a little mud right back at you Binns. I am sure it was just a case of an inexperienced filmer. It happens all the time. Especially the first game of the year.

I'm not the guy that accused Bill Price of cutting film a few years back. I'm familiar with that story, but I didn't make any accusations. As far as working a cell phone, I don't have any problems in that area. I don't text, if thats what you mean. I am a Tullahoma football fan, aways have been and always will be. Most people who graduate from a high school are fans of that schools athletic programs. I'm not sure what you mean by high and mighty. I'm sure you're no different from me in supporting your high school athletic programs. By the way, I don't own a horse.

Well, what do you know. Mr No It All is back. I didn't realize you picked the losers of football games. I though you were just a softball expert. I do have one of your Mr.No It All tee shirts. Welcome back. You may be right about the Wildcats losing Friday nite, but I have to disagree. It doesn't take an expert to predict that Tullahoma would have another loss this season, with Maplewood and Hillsboro on their schedule.

I may have to jump in the truck and go see this one. It sounds like to me that the THS coaching staff must have their feathers all ruffled up. First it was the flap about the VHS tape, then the rumors of scouting practices, of course the smell of the port-a-potties on a hot August evening is always nice to add to the kitty-litter!

You boys are something. I can't wait to see this game. How much are tickets at the gate? Do you guys sell kitty litter in the concession stand? I may need some before the night is over. I think I will sit on the visitors side just in case the home side has some shifting or an earthquake happens.

Well, what do you know. Mr No It All is back. I didn't realize you picked the losers of football games. I though you were just a softball expert. I do have one of your Mr.No It All tee shirts. Welcome back. You may be right about the Wildcats losing Friday nite, but I have to disagree. It doesn't take an expert to predict that Tullahoma would have another loss this season, with Maplewood and Hillsboro on their schedule.

Thank you so much for getting a MrNoitAll tee shirt, if you go to the Big Ones you will see that MrNoitAll is only two picks away from being at the top! But I did notice that the ones who are ahead of MrNoitAll did not pick as many games, I guess they were afraid! But the season is early and I am will be getting back on here to tell you some more losers for this Friday night! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />