HAMPTON VS. ONEIDA

Mr. Hampton.....don't take your words back, Kazito is in the box. Where is my boy, Pujo? We had a real solid win against an excellent football team this past week, you can't help but to be a little giddy about that! I have absolutely no idea how you faired against Johnson Co., but I wouldn't think it is going to make much of a difference in the outcome this Friday Night. I will say this, your getting ready to see some of the same players you saw last season, only they have gotten a bit stronger and much more comfortable with the staff. Rockwood never got any momentum in the second half of the game last week, and they had good speed and size. I know Hampton will too, heck that Roop kid was HUGE, in more ways than one! (glad he has moved on) Our defensive linemen had an average (for them) game last week, I'm sure they are going to be much more motivated this week. If they are, Oneida should win the battle up front. (not a boast, I'm going by what I saw last season) I look forward to the results of this game because our chances this season should be much better. I'll be around Pujo, look forward to hearing from you. Hope your wife hasn't been swinging the skillet early this year. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats, ole buddy!!!!!! You guys got a good team, good luck with the rest of your season.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess I'll chime in on this one. First of all I don't think for one second that Oneida is gonna come to Hampton & blow them off the field by 40. Also don't think Hampton will have it wrapped up in the first half either. Hampton is a solid program with talent & desire to win as is Oneida. This WILL be a 4 quarter game & the boys on both sides ain't gonna have any trouble sleeping that night. Yes Oneida does have a three hour drive before the game to overcome but they also have three previous meetings that their wanting to get a start on settling. It's gonna be a great game to watch, that's a given. Both teams with a lot of class & ain't either one gonna give the other an inch. I'm gonna take the Indians @ 10 points with a 4th quarter score to finish. Can't wait for Friday to see what has quickly became a classic inter-region match-up. Hope everyone stays safe & best of luck to the Indians.

Old Pirate says ole Splitback is doing some cage rattling. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> OP would luv to see these two go at it. The game will be a good measuring stick for both programs. OP sees this a toss up, but OP thinks Oneida by 7.

Good Luck to both teams.

Old Pirate says Oneida by 7. Welcome aboard we accept and encourage your support.This will be a heck of a game. Not for sure if I make it or not.Come on boys work hard this week and follow Chief Lambert's lead...

This game will get as ugly as Hampton's uniforms. Oneida will be too much for them. The Indians are Big, strong and fast. They are at least a touchdown better than the two Hampton teams they faced the last couple of years. You also have to consider they have the best defense in the state and Lambert calling the D. I can't wait to see how bad we put it on Hampton. They talked all that smack the last few years and now its Oneida's turn. Oh yeah can anybody answer me this up there in Hampton, how many state championships do you all have in football? Go Oneida (1992 State Champs)

Looks like it will be oneida vs grace chr. in the first NFL play-off game

Talked to Pujo, his computer is on the fritz. He hoped to be back on here before friday. Sorry Indians but I just don't see a blowout in this one. I know Hampton lost almost the entire team from last year, but they are still a very well coached and talented football team. The line is not as big but overall a lot faster and actually they probably have more overall speed than last years bunch. This is a game that the Dogs will use to get that much needed experiance. They are kinda in the same boat Oneida was in last year(long on talent short on experiance). This will be a great game imo.

Talked to Pujo, his computer is on the fritz. He hoped to be back on here before friday. Sorry Indians but I just don't see a blowout in this one. I know Hampton lost almost the entire team from last year, but they are still a very well coached and talented football team. The line is not as big but overall a lot faster and actually they probably have more overall speed than last years bunch. This is a game that the Dogs will use to get that much needed experiance. They are kinda in the same boat Oneida was in last year(long on talent short on experiance). This will be a great game imo.

This game is probably a quarter-final preview. The quarter-final will decide who gets to be the sacrificial lamb for South Pitt.

And of course for you Hampton fans, I don't see you blowing out the Indians either. This has the making for one heck of a game.Of course I am pulling for the Indians, who in their right mind wouldn't(I know I know).This one will not be decided until probably the late 3rd or early 4th quarter.I think the final will be by atleast 10 points with the possibility of being 21.Guess we all will have to wait and see. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Pujo, I'll be looking for ya! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />