Rankings For Week of 8/25-8/31

mjuhb

Guest TheSportsGuy

what part of "scores and game summaries only, please" do you guys not understand??

Sorry, here you go.

Memphis Institute of Cosmetology (MIC) 12

School of the Aborigines 6

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheSportsGuy

I thought the same, but you know we do have posters in Lynchburg and get their JD free.

As for your scores, I am really glad the rain was not a factor. LOL. Glad you are "published".

I know. I was surprised the game was played. There was some controversy as the MIC midfielder allegedly used her paddle boat oar to score one of the goals.

I know. I was surprised the game was played. There was some controversy as the MIC midfielder allegedly used her paddle boat oar to score one of the goals.

Bad news!!!!!!!! I hear a protest has been officially submitted. Concern over the gender of some of the MIC players. Akin to the situation at the Olympics and the Chinese gymnasts who have been age 15 for four years. Glad I don't have a hair appointment scheduled tomorrow. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Sorry was reflecting on the score of MIC12/SOA6. I need to stay on task.

Guest TheSportsGuy

Bad news!!!!!!!! I hear a protest has been officially submitted. Concern over the gender of some of the MIC players. Akin to the situation at the Olympics and the Chinese gymnasts who have been age 15 for four years. Glad I don't have a hair appointment scheduled tomorrow. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Sorry was reflecting on the score of MIC12/SOA6. I need to stay on task.

Protest denied. MIC retains victory. Their next game is Thursday vs St. Agnes. Good luck with that one H2O.

Guest TheSportsGuy

I almost forgot. I am not self published. I am published by ESPN Deportes. Otherwise known as ESPN 8 "The Ocho"

My column will appear daily between the hours of 2 am and 6 am.

Guest TheSportsGuy

Can you take Jim Rome's heat? He's no fan of fussball. You may reconsider and seek out SI

Unfortunately, Rome has left ESPN to become McCain's running mate. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Briarcrest - 9

Lausanne - 0

Briarcrest played Lausanne Collegiate School today to a 9 to 0 win (may have been 8 to 0....but I'm pretty sure the 9th goal was put in). Before you say anything...the score was not run up by the starting players, Briacrest played a mix of JV and Varsity players for most of the game as Lausanne does not have a JV team. Lausanne was D-2A semi finalist last year....but that division is not very strong except for St George's. High goal scorer was Elizabeth Sullivan (either 3 or 4 goals).