Blackman vs Lincoln County

MOJO11

Thats amazing! you joined coach t THIS MORNING...and already have posted twice defending the coaches....Looks like we have a LOT of Coach supporters that have just joined and have chimmed in. Maybe you are protecting your job's ....is that it? are you coaches trying to defend what's been happening? I also notice that ALL of the post by individuals regarding what's WRONG with Blackman have been DELETED, even one from this morning and a few from late/early A.M.. Hey Coach T lets keep it fair...there are 2 sides to this story. The post I read earlier did not bash anyone but simply stated an opinion.

I will log on later tonight......If I can get on I will post If I have been banned as well...... then I won't.

It all eventually comes out in the wash......

MOJO11

Wow...I assure you I am not a coach at all. I hope they are spending their Saturday doing something more productive than sitting on a message board. They need to spend more time watching film and making adjustments for next week's game. I'm not saying by any stretch that I think everything those guys do it right (or that I agree with it). The point of my original post was in regards to the posts that were removed this morning.

As for my "newbie" status on this board, my child is at the middle school and will be attending BHS. I joined because I had been lurking for a few weeks and finally felt like someone ought to enter this discussion with a clear perspective. Everyone is not out to get you MOJO. I wouldn't know you if you walked right up to me (or your son, for that matter).

I think you are probably a pretty intelligent guy who knows a lot about the game....I just questioned how you called another parent out just days ago, and today did the very same thing you railed him for. I don't see that as "supportive" towards the coaches. Like I said, just an observation.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the problem, the coaches are NOT doing there jobs. They are playing favorites because a select few have the ear of the coach. Not to sound like PBD but there are a few things that will be taken place Tuesday regarding this very thing. I have promised the administration that I would let them have this time. In a nut shell it's not what you know but who you know at Blackman and good kids including mine are getting (not their fair share) . Do you think my son and I just happened upon Blackman? Use your head. Your telling me if I ease up and kiss a little butt that the coaches will ease up and play my son? what about the best man for the job? So it's all about me and what I write? I would continue about this staff but I feel that I will not need to......it's getting handled. If you do not know all of the facts don't start writing until you do. There's a few pieces of the puzzle you are missing.

i totally agree with you that your not going to kiss but just so your son will play. and yes i agree that your son has a CANNON for an arm. but the best man for the position is not always the one who throws better . the best man for the position is the one who your offense and your whole team at that matter will TRUST. and i dont think that crocker has EARNED the trust of everybody yet. he tries to be an INDIVIDUAL instead of a TEAM player. i dont know what went on at lavergne but he has to learn that everything doesnt revolve around him here at blackman he has to learn to be a TEAM player here and learn to be in the blackman FAMILY.

i totally agree with you that your not going to kiss but just so your son will play. and yes i agree that your son has a CANNON for an arm. but the best man for the position is not always the one who throws better . the best man for the position is the one who your offense and your whole team at that matter will TRUST. and i dont think that crocker has EARNED the trust of everybody yet. he tries to be an INDIVIDUAL instead of a TEAM player. i dont know what went on at lavergne but he has to learn that everything doesnt revolve around him here at blackman he has to learn to be a TEAM player here and learn to be in the blackman FAMILY.

Wait, Blackman is all about individuality. Can you not see how that team is divided? Everything from who gets to ride on the golfcart with Bobby to the same players every year getting new equipment, extra shorts, shirts,etc.,to players failing a class all year but getting the credit. We could even go as far as who is playing at the wrong school. Its not the players or parents dividing this team its the men we are suppose to be able to entrust them too. Weather you do or dont have a child playing there is a problem at Blackman. Just look at how many seniors are left or better yet of that 9-0 Freshman team how many are left? Fans if there was not a problem those boys would still be there.

Thats the problem, the coaches are NOT doing there jobs. They are playing favorites because a select few have the ear of the coach. Not to sound like PBD but there are a few things that will be taken place Tuesday regarding this very thing. I have promised the administration that I would let them have this time. In a nut shell it's not what you know but who you know at Blackman and good kids including mine are getting (not their fair share) . Do you think my son and I just happened upon Blackman? Use your head. Your telling me if I ease up and kiss a little butt that the coaches will ease up and play my son? what about the best man for the job? So it's all about me and what I write? I would continue about this staff but I feel that I will not need to......it's getting handled. If you do not know all of the facts don't start writing until you do. There's a few pieces of the puzzle you are missing.

Who made you the authority on whether or not they are going their jobs correctly? Since you like to blunt, allow me to inject some perspective. You wanted your son to go to Blackman, saw the competition, and arrogantly figured your son would have no problem starting, and now your throwing a little sissy fit because the coaches wont cave in to your demands that your son start, out of some misguided want to see your son be more successful than the team. Your acting like Blackman has gotten run out of the stadium, when they are 2-0 and are in great shape. Parents like you are the reason why coaches burn out so fast.............

Just look at how many seniors are left or better yet of that 9-0 Freshman team how many are left? Fans if there was not a problem those boys would still be there.

in reply to how many of the freshman team that went 9-0 are remaning is that almost all starters from that team still play look at the starting roster from friday night and the majority of starters from blackman are from that freshman team... Coaches good job so far this season and lets keep working hard and go and beat riverdale on friday

Thats amazing! you joined coach t THIS MORNING...and already have posted twice defending the coaches....Looks like we have a LOT of Coach supporters that have just joined and have chimmed in. Maybe you are protecting your job's ....is that it? are you coaches trying to defend what's been happening? I also notice that ALL of the post by individuals regarding what's WRONG with Blackman have been DELETED, even one from this morning and a few from late/early A.M.. Hey Coach T lets keep it fair...there are 2 sides to this story. The post I read earlier did not bash anyone but simply stated an opinion.

I will log on later tonight......If I can get on I will post If I have been banned as well...... then I won't.

It all eventually comes out in the wash......

MOJO11

MOJO, I have just about heard enough from you. I try not to get personal on this thing and I know I have even said in the past that you shouldnt get personal. But I dont have a child playing, so I dont feel like if I call someone out it will be that big of a deal... I have alot I want to write but theres to much good football a TV right now to say it all.. My advice to you my friend is show a little class, and do your job, be a dad and sit in the stands and route your son on. Stop getting on here and complaining about his lack of playing time, I promise you your not hepling his cause.

MOJO, I have just about heard enough from you. I try not to get personal on this thing and I know I have even said in the past that you shouldnt get personal. But I dont have a child playing, so I dont feel like if I call someone out it will be that big of a deal... I have alot I want to write but theres to much good football a TV right now to say it all.. My advice to you my friend is show a little class, and do your job, be a dad and sit in the stands and route your son on. Stop getting on here and complaining about his lack of playing time, I promise you your not hepling his cause.

who are you to tell a father that he shouldnt help his kid ,,,his son is getting the shaft let him handle it the way he feels necessary ,,,,if you where ther a seen the game last night the best player is not playing, tyrek is a very good player but he is not a quaterback!! its funny everybody has ther opinion ,let the father have his own ,,

If i'm a betting man, here is what is going on at Blackman vs. Crocker.

The same thing that went on last season with the Wolverines. Crocker has a me first attitude, gets in trouble, becomes a cancer to the team and Hester sits him on the bench.

Crocker comes to Blackman trying to get a new start, the coaches at Blackman are kind enough to give a kid a 2nd chance. His last chance, but the old Crocker does not go away. And once again he becomes a cancer to the team.

Several posters came on here when the news broke in the early summer and warned the Blackman fans that this guy was bad news. And as i remember, several Blackman posters defended this young man and were hoping for the best wanting to give this young man a second chance and wanting to help their team win. This young man has been on two teams and two coaches have benched him even though he is very talented QB.

If only he and his dad could put these two experiences together instead of blaming the coaches and everyone else. Maybe a nice long look in the mirror would do the trick and the victim mentality would leave.

I do not think there is a problem with the PARENTS, i think there is a problem with a PARENT. Congradulations Blackman for being 2-0 for the first time since 2002. Blackman fans should be on here encouraging the kids and the coaches. They deserve it without all of this one man show drama.

If you use profanity on this board or post using multiple user names like he/she did you will be gone. That is about as fair as I can get.

BUSTED, /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

One person, many screen names. Blackman does not have problems, it has A PROBLEM. The same problem that Coach Hester had a few miles up the road last year. What a waste of such a good arm. But the team is always bigger than one man, ALWAYS!