Oliver Springs Bobcats @ McMinn Central Chargers

Howdee

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely it cant be as ugly as that purple and yellow team I saw Oneida destroy in the spring. I think I know what OS stands for to Oliver Sprinsg football fans. Oh S***. Go Oneida (1992 State Champs)

This ask_me from Oneida has some issues.

This should be one of these games where Coach Derrick can work his younger kids in. In my opinion he should do just that. Jump on em' early, call off the dogs, and rest for the opening brawl with Meigs.

Sorry OS, this want be close. I hope it is an injury free game.

Any updates on Moss?

If Coach D. decides to throw it around some this week, the Chargers will score early and often. Last week he worked on the ground game or it could have gotten ugly at Loudon. Still work to be done before the region schedule. Go Chargers!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Guess he's counting his chickens before they hatch. Yes McMinn will probably win easily, but I don't believe I'd make that statement. McMinn can start bragging when they win a playoff game. OS is young, but they are much better than last year and will only continue to get better. Remember Chargers you are only 2 years removed from being that team that got the score ran up on you. You are also a much larger school.