Antioch @ Riverdale week 1

lastone2know

Last year you could not get on here at any given time w/out someone from Riverdale talking some football talk.. it was great.. WHERE HAVE THEY ALL GONE!! there were players on here talking about who too watch.. supporters on here talking about backing the warriors no matter what.. and heck b4 the friday night game was done there was already a new posting starting for the game the next week.. and people are wondering what is going on @ Riverdale... Well I tell you.. Just bc you loose a few games does not mean you loose your supporters!!! Come on now!

Now someone please tell me what too look for and expect for the friday night game that I am showing will be Antioch at Riverdale?

GO WARRIORS!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year you could not get on here at any given time w/out someone from Riverdale talking some football talk.. it was great.. WHERE HAVE THEY ALL GONE!! there were players on here talking about who too watch.. supporters on here talking about backing the warriors no matter what.. and heck b4 the friday night game was done there was already a new posting starting for the game the next week.. and people are wondering what is going on @ Riverdale... Well I tell you.. Just bc you loose a few games does not mean you loose your supporters!!! Come on now!

Now someone please tell me what too look for and expect for the friday night game that I am showing will be Antioch at Riverdale?

GO WARRIORS!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Where have they gone? They jumped off the bandwagon...............

Warriors bounce back with win! Go Warriors!

IM still here i will always be a WARRIOR coaches come and go players come and go but i am ALWAYS A WARRIOR!!!!!!!

WE WIN FRIDAY NIGHT AGAINST ANTIOCH...of course im gonna say that im not gonna pick against my WARRIORS

So you have some doubts? Will be a good matchup, both coming off losses. Who is hungrier? They both got spanked last week. I am going to pick the mild upset and say Antioch wins on the strength of QB Davis.

i am a Antioch alum (wich isn't saying much) if Riverdale doesnt bounce back against Antioch its going to be a very long year for the warriors , i dont think Antioch is going to be a push over by no means ,but i dont think they(Antioch) have enough talent to keep this one close,but i will keep my fingers crossed for the bears!!!

The true Warrior fans are tired of sitting in the growd with there hands over there face watching that wing T thing that i don't think has won a 5A state title. We don't deal with this lose stuff very well a change needs to be made. Sack it get him out me an former team mates didn't do all that hard work bringing the gold footballs home to watch it fade a way

Some of us are simply trying to figure out what in heck is going on with R'dale football and why 9 former R'dale players were on Oakland's side line last Friday night after the first half.

For me this Friday nights game is just gonna be one Metro Nashville team going against another one evidently. Will I support R'dale? Yes, but I don't have to be happy about it as it is now. I will NOT get on here and say we are gonna win when I am not sure the team will even show up and hold onto the ball. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

The ONLY positive thing I can say about last Friday night is R'dale DOES have a passing attack when they want to use it.

Some of us are simply trying to figure out what in heck is going on with R'dale football and why 9 former R'dale players were on Oakland's side line last Friday night after the first half.

For me this Friday nights game is just gonna be one Metro Nashville team going against another one evidently. Will I support R'dale? Yes, but I don't have to be happy about it as it is now. I will NOT get on here and say we are gonna win when I am not sure the team will even show up and hold onto the ball. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

The ONLY positive thing I can say about last Friday night is R'dale DOES have a passing attack when they want to use it.

I like Riverdale winning 14-13 or 21-20

Great post! You managed to insult everyone and anyone

on the Riverdale team, players and staff.