Whacko-Jocko's Thread

Rebeltothecore

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The G-Man was the coach is '93. The Tribe won the Big East and lost to state champ Riverdale in the 2nd or 3rd round of the playoffs, with a much more respectable score than when they played the Rebels.

Does this mean that Jack was 100% wrong?! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Does this mean that Jack was 100% wrong?! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Even when im wrong im 100% correct. Besides nobody can be 100% wrong. And besides that I never said that the G. Man wasn't the head coach in '93. You Big Woman. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Hey the 100% correct WaCoJaCo 5A Top 10 Poll comes out Sunday August 31. Be sure and look for it!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well, I was at Wal-Mart last night and happened to walk by a display of DB & South t-shirts hanging there sise by side in harmony. And I begin to think, you know if those shirts can hang there side by side like that why can't we DB and South fans do the same. So at this time I would like to extend me hand to all south fans and appoligize for anything I've said that might have offended anyone.

That was 16 years ago. The IRS don't even go back that far. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Actually, YES they can if they are going to prove fraud. They can go back to the first time you filed if fraud is involved. While they normally only go back 3 years for individuals on audits and 5 years for buisnesses, they CAN nail you ALL they way back if they want you bad enough.

I had a man who owned a trucking company that thought after 3 years he was safe. This was right before I shut his buisness down and locked the doors and sold EVERYTHING he had at auction.

IRS-1

Trucking Company Owner-0

Actually, YES they can if they are going to prove fraud. They can go back to the first time you filed if fraud is involved. While they normally only go back 3 years for individuals on audits and 5 years for buisnesses, they CAN nail you ALL they way back if they want you bad enough.

I had a man who owned a trucking company that thought after 3 years he was safe. This was right before I shut his buisness down and locked the doors and sold EVERYTHING he had at auction.

IRS-1

Trucking Company Owner-0

Well now there's something to be proud of. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well, I was at Wal-Mart last night and happened to walk by a display of DB & South t-shirts hanging there sise by side in harmony. And I begin to think, you know if those shirts can hang there side by side like that why can't we DB and South fans do the same. So at this time I would like to extend me hand to all south fans and appoligize for anything I've said that might have offended anyone.

But I thought they had banned you from Wal-Mart for drilling those little peep holes in the men's dressing rooms? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="