Whacko-Jocko's Thread

Rebeltothecore

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I couldn't wait to post on your thread...I feel honored. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I just couldn't risk jumpin in on the South 44-0 thing. You know how it is. 45-0 hasn't been that long ago. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

WHATS UP WITH 9TH GRADE NOT PRACTICING AND SOUTH NOT PLAYING THEM TODAY I HEARD IT WAS BECAUSE THERE "STAR" J.J WASN'T AT SCHOOL THEY CALLED AND SAID WE COULDN'T PLAY ON THE FIELD CAUSE THEY HAD A GAME TOMORROW???????????? ANYWAYS I THINK THE COACHES DO SO WELL WITH THE KIDS TILL THEY HIT 9TH GRADE AND THEN IT FLIES ALL TO JAIL MAYBE IF THE COACH WOULD PRACTICE MORE THAN 2 TIMES A WEEK AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT HIS SON GETTING A STARTING SPOT ON THE VARSITY WE WOULD HAVE A TOP NOTCH PROGRAM JUST A THOUGHT ANYONE ONE ELSE FEEL THIS WAY

I would have to have more information before I can answer. Like, what the heck are you talking about?

whats the problem you can't read what i wrote if you would like i can post it again for the short bus riders

Your pronouns and facts aren't matching up. Which coach, his name, whose son, what school? Good luck to the Topper freshman squad this year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />