Whacko-Jocko's Thread

Rebeltothecore

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Rebel who has been off the boards for a while...who is Whacko Jacko?

Legend, Myth..Part Man Part Machine.

Defender of the Tribe , Destroyer of those who oppose..

He is a walking talking disaster waiting to happen.

If you dare to walk the walk and talk the talk he will step into the squared circle with you and send you on a ride to space mountain.

He wears an Orange Space suit and drives a Yugo.

He is the evil monkey that lives in your closet.

He will make you famous.

Legend, Myth..Part Man Part Machine.

Defender of the Tribe , Destroyer of those who oppose..

He is a walking talking disaster waiting to happen.

If you dare to walk the walk and talk the talk he will step into the squared circle with you and send you on a ride to space mountain.

He wears an Orange Space suit and drives a Yugo.

He is the evil monkey that lives in your closet.

He will make you famous.

And, might I add, he ain't too bad a date when he leaves his teeth at home! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And, might I add, he ain't too bad a date when he leaves his teeth at home! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HEY! my own thread !

Who would of thought Volman would post such a line. I mean this coming from a guy that walks up and down Sullivan St. wearing a blue dress and smoking cigars. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

DB - 44

South - 0

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HEY! my own thread !

Who would of thought Volman would post such a line. I mean this coming from a guy that walks up and down Sullivan St. wearing a blue dress and smoking cigars. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

DB - 44

South - 0

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Whatever turns you on Jack. I know you're a SUCKER for the blue dress! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

HEY! my own thread !

DB - 44

South - 0

Don't be dissin' Monica now...that's my right hand. Ceegar anyone? /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />