Grundy vs Whitwell

WLS11

Whitwell started off week 0 with a win over Scottsboro Christian. Not a powerhouse by any means but we did play inspired! Grundy will be a tougher team, but if we come out and play like we can, I believe we will come out on top! This new coaching staff seems to have the boy playing better.

Whitwell 26

Grundy 12

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitwell started off week 0 with a win over Scottsboro Christian. Not a powerhouse by any means but we did play inspired! Grundy will be a tougher team, but if we come out and play like we can, I believe we will come out on top! This new coaching staff seems to have the boy playing better.

Whitwell 26

Grundy 12

This will be a close game, both teams will play hard. Whitwell wanting to get another win and Grundy want to show they have improved under the new coach. This is a hard pick, but im going with Grundy 21 Whitwell 14. This game is a toss up

I think Grace will battle David Brainerd for the 4th spot, while Whitwell and Silverdale battle for the 2nd spot.

Truth is, Whitwell will be lucky to be battling for a playoff spot period. Just because you beat up on a team in scottsboro christian, that is worse than anyone in your district, and is about as good as richard hardy(even though they don't have a team). I know that since yall scored 56 points you are riding high, but grundy wins this one 27-12, and the only thing that makes it that close is that grundy is terrible also.

Truth is, Whitwell will be lucky to be battling for a playoff spot period. Just because you beat up on a team in scottsboro christian, that is worse than anyone in your district, and is about as good as richard hardy(even though they don't have a team). I know that since yall scored 56 points you are riding high, but grundy wins this one 27-12, and the only thing that makes it that close is that grundy is terrible also.

ouch........ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well shoot my monkey. Ole Delmar spends a few months in the company of Sheriff Shoupe up in Sparta and now these Whutwull folks have done gone and got themselfs a football team. I reckon all that early practice sessions last year before the season started actually payed off. Cousin Cleatus always says cheaters dont win but i'm guessin he must be wrong bout that. I heared from a buddy of mine that them people at Whutwull done hired more of them boys from Jasper to coach their team. Guess if you cant beat em, hire em. Trouble is them boys at Jasper dont know nothin about football neither. One thangs for sure tho. Them boys at Whutwull dont need to be gettin farred up over one win. My yeller jackets are not gonna be as easy as them academy boys from Scottsboro. This game wont even be close cause no team from the Great Valley can hold a candle to my beloved Coalmont Coalition. My perdiction is Grundy 68 - Jasper coached Tigers 6. Why is that? Cause Delmar says so!